any recent promo codes for shore excursions?

sunsetme

Thanks! The code worked for us today for our Sept Freedom Cruise... $40 buys a few beers

hello!!!!!

I just found this today and I just now cancelled our snorkeling tour, but when I try to go and rebook using the promo code, its says "im already booked" even though on carnival.com its says its cancelled, how long before I can rebook with the promo code? a day or two?

hello!!!!!

I just found this today and I just now cancelled our snorkeling tour, but when I try to go and rebook using the promo code, its says "im already booked" even though on carnival.com its says its cancelled, how long before I can rebook with the promo code? a day or two?

• 3 weeks later...

I just used BGD001 & saved 10% as well. Thanks so much for posting these

To the posters having trouble canceling & re-booking: try clearing out the cookies & browser history before re-booking. I did that & had no trouble.

I am so happy to report that BGD001 is still working (we had booked our Dec. excursions using it many months back). I just saved around $300 yesterday when I booked our Alaska excursions! BGT002 did not work, btw.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have a current code for Shore Excursions Group?

I posted this same question several weeks ago and all the responses I got were that carnival did away with the promo codes. I actually called carnival and was told the same thing..they no longer exist

I posted this same question several weeks ago and all the responses I got were that carnival did away with the promo codes. I actually called carnival and was told the same thing..they no longer exist

I think they discontinued shore excursion codes 7/31/2012. I used a code to book an excursion in June & was waiting to do another one in August (different credit card statements) and the promo no longer worked.