any recent promo codes for shore excursions?

sunsetme

We are booked on the St. John Champagne Catamaran Sailaway Excursion out of St. Thomas....we will be on the Dream...I wonder if I canceled it and re-booked if I would be able to use the code and get the discount. Is there a penalty or anything if you cancel an excursion? With my luck...if I did this it would be sold out or something and I wouldn't be able to re-book .... and everyone has told me that going to St. John is great if you get the chance

Cruising in July, tried it for stingray excursion and didn't work but then added the cabana and yippe worked!! So if it doesn't work for one excursion,it may for another. The 001 did not work but the 002 did, thank you

Try BGT002 for 10% or 20% off,. Some people were able to use that code on excursions within the next few months.

Thanks! That one worked for me :) $15 off our Pirate excursion in Grand Cayman. Woohoo! That buys me an extra pomegranite martini :p

I haven't seen anyone post any current codes in quite awhile (over a couple months).

Carnival's codes are usually for between 10-20% off. You can usually save 30-40% just by booking excursions directly and not going through Carnival.

Look through the forum threads for your particular ports to get the best information on who to book through.

Thanks *+*

Thanks *+*

true- this was first time I saw a promo code box when booking the cabana, and did a CC search as well as coupon site: retailme.... one of the two codes worked for 10% off last night for a cruise in March 2013 -(glad I did only 4 cabanas left). I usually book private vendors throught researching on boards here, unless it is a remote location like Beleize where tours are quite far from pier and want to know "they will wait"

Edited by Buffettfan 225

Gosh we do not cruise till Jan. ........wonder if codes would work if I booked now? What happens if we change our mind though before we cruise? I have never used a coupon on an excursion

Gosh we do not cruise till Jan. ........wonder if codes would work if I booked now? What happens if we change our mind though before we cruise? I have never used a coupon on an excursion

BGD001 worked for 10% off Champagne Catamaran Cruise, saved about $19, otherwise known as the tip!! Thanks C.C. !

CC members are so helpful! I too saved last night same code. I also saved over $100 from price alerts posted on our cruise roll call. CC members are great helpers!

Hey we booked ours and we cruise in Jan. We bgd001 it on a semi-sub in Roatan and saved $12. Not much, but for sure better than nothing!

Good Luck!

I booked an excursion today on Carnival and googled a coupon and it worked. I got 20% off. I booked the jeep and cavern tour. Try it. BGT002!!

wow I used BGT002 and it turned into 10% off even though it said 20%. However,the 10% code didn't work so I was happy received the 10% off.

Tried BGD001 for a Speedboat to Sonoa Island for our Christmas Breeze cruise. I was shocked to see it worked, and we saved around $60 for the 4 of us!:D Tried BGT002 but it came back invalid. Thanks to all for posting the promo codes!:)

Thanks for the code! I saved 10% on the Pirate Ship Excursion in St Lucia for 2 of us and also on the Ziplining Adventure for the other 3! Any money saved is good in my book! BTW...this was for our cruise in July on Victory.