They known as the FUN cruisesline or are they

Grumpy8

I'm cruising on the Victory next week..when I cruise I have never had a problem in getting the entertainment list for my cruise. Well until I came back to sail on a Carnival ship. I contacted my Carnival agent to see if she could get the info for me. But as of today nothing. So I contacted the Guest Solution agent. She sent me a daily planner from May 2010 and said this is the most up to date info she had. Now folks I think we are in the year 2011. Gee are the burgers on board my cruise from 2010. I can't believe these agents could not just contact the entertainment department and find this info for me. I know I would if I know who to contact.

So the FUN ship might not be much fun for me.:confused:

I'm cruising on the Victory next week..when I cruise I have never had a problem in getting the entertainment list for my cruise. Well until I came back to sail on a Carnival ship. I contacted my Carnival agent to see if she could get the info for me. But as of today nothing. So I contacted the Guest Solution agent. She sent me a daily planner from May 2010 and said this is the most up to date info she had. Now folks I think we are in the year 2011. Gee are the burgers on board my cruise from 2010. I can't believe these agents could not just contact the entertainment department and find this info for me. I know I would if I know who to contact.

You act as though this will ruin your whole cruise because you weren't able to get this info.....sorry but I just don't get it.

You'll be on the ship next week.....the entertainment will be what it will be. Read your daily paper and if you want to go, then go......if you don't do something else.

Hmmm, The entertainment on board will not change my plans so I dont worry about it.

BUT I do agree that it should be possible to get a list of those items some place or from someone.

Also, If the ship had a scrolling message like in your signature I could get by with a few less drinks. That thing makes me feel drunk!

We sailed the Victory in March - I cannot imagaine anyone not having a good time on that ship or that itinerary. Relax, you'll enjoy.

With over 20 ships and many thousands of passengers per week, I can easily see that entertainment schedules would be a nightmare to provide for passengers asking for them.

You may easily find the Fun Times here on this board, folks post them all the time. Is there something in particular you are looking for?

Hope you enjoy your cruise, we would really like to repeat that one!

Why the need to know ahead of time? Will you cancel if it's not what you want? Curious ...

I would look at John's blog. I think I read he has some funtimes posted.. if you see the one from last year, its probably the same. There are only two main shows these days, and they dont change for years and years. Carnival used to do more shows, but now they either have a game show in the theater or a comedian in a back lounger.

I can barely understand what you are upset about. But if it's not knowing what the entertainment is, just search for the Funtimes for your cruise and it'll be all listed. They are available on JH's blog, technology is a great thing, it is 2011 after all:)

Archived