Best place to send letter of complaint to get a response?

SilentHill

Dear EvilCamaroSS,

Thank you for your post.

Please email us at publicrelations@ncl.com so we may assist with getting your issues resolved.

Best,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

Public Relations,

I e-mailed you Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 10:09 AM EST (11 days ago) with the subject line "Experience with NCL 7/7/2011" and have not received a response, can you please follow up?

Thanks

- EvilCamaroSS

Dear EvilCamaroSS,

We apologize for the delay in response. We have been assured by our resolutions team that you be contacted today in regard to your issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

Thank you SO much. I got your e-mail and look forward to getting this resolved.

Thank you SO much. I got your e-mail and look forward to getting this resolved.

I want to give a big shout out to Mario De-Agular(sp?) from NCL who called me today to address my concerns. He was pleasant and apologetic for how I was treated and NCL made good on a botched reservation.

Also another shout out to NCL public relations for patrolling these boards. Their post was awesome and without it I'm not sure I would have ever been satisfied with NCL. It did take some time, but once I sent a follow-up e-mail the results were within 48 hours.

Thanks again NCL for making me a happy cruiser and keeping me as a repeat customer for years to come :D

I want to give a big shout out to Mario De-Agular(sp?) from NCL who called me today to address my concerns. He was pleasant and apologetic for how I was treated and NCL made good on a botched reservation.

Also another shout out to NCL public relations for patrolling these boards. Their post was awesome and without it I'm not sure I would have ever been satisfied with NCL. It did take some time, but once I sent a follow-up e-mail the results were within 48 hours.

Thanks again NCL for making me a happy cruiser and keeping me as a repeat customer for years to come :D

I'm happy it worked out for you. I love good customer service.

After reading this thread, I decided to e-mail NCL with a small but frustrating issue related to OBC for reaching Silver Latitudes. I can't tell you how accommodating NCL was in trying to sort out and ultimately resolve the issue. I was one happy camper!

My advice though is to be very pleasant and have all the information at hand. If you don't get agitated, the representative is more inclined to help. When I offered to write a complimentary letter, I was told, "This is my job."

My thanks to Dawn at NCL and to this board for helping with email addresses and guidance through this process.

Susan

Congrats to you that your issue with NCL was handled and thank you for always remaining professional in your post. Glad to see you are still happy with NCL.

OceanDreams

Glad it worked out for you. Thanks for sharing.

I had two instances on my NCL Sun 14 days cruise but I never pursued anything. I just chalked it up to two individuals. And one is no longer with NCL. But it is good to know that NCL is so receptive.

Did anyone really think someone from NCL would respond like that? I didn't, and I am now more impressed then ever!:D

I would like to have a job where I "cruise" through CC posts and respond to them. :)

• 3 months later...
office of the President of NCL

kevin.sheehan@ncl.com

I really hope they are going to respond to me seeing as how I posted this thread with the specific intent of receiving a response. Originally I had thought for sure I would get a response seeing as how NCL had come on here and provided me with an e-mail address after reading my post, but now i'm starting to think otherwise. If I have no response by tomorrow I will forward my e-mail to Ksheehan@ncl.com and see how that goes.

I have tried both of these email addresses and both are being returned with failed delivery attempts.

• 1 month later...
I had a pretty bad experience with a member of NCL's resolution team and I wanted to file a formal complaint against the individual. Does anyone know if there is an e-mail address I can send my letter to or anyone know the correct address?

I don't want my letter to go into a pile of mail to be un-read I really want someone to atleast acknowledge my concerns and apologize.

What is the best course of action?

the best thing i can tell you is that you send a direct letter to the president of the NCL in a certified receipt back to you letter so that they get it. tell him to personally respond to you, they do, do that. even send a return self addressed stamped envelope for their convience too, on how they were going to deal with that person. In my own opinion these people should understand that if they hire the best these people need to stop to be so picky and nasty with the public, we ARE paying thier wages, I understand that they are not making alot, but pay these people wages so they do not get cranky onto us, who are only out to have a nice holiday vacation. which we need more than one time a year. more like 7 times a year.

you will get a response from them. I work for RCCL when I got out of high school in the reception area for Freedom of the Seas and Now I am hired into RCCL as one of their reps. I would suggest that you go to the top on this no one should disrespect a person that goes on any trip, you go girl go for the gusto and send in your response good luck

I agree with the poster who said the best way to get an immediate response is to go to the first chain of command, the HD.

I had a complaint which I took to the HD on a recent cruise and was satisfied that something would be done. The HD was receptive and sincere about taking action.

You can read about the incident in my review 'bahamas cruise, 12/18-12/25 with NCL Gem.'

Cupcake you are a little late as this was handled months ago.

Donna, I saw your response before I read the post above yours and thought to myself "Why is Donna calling this poster CUPCAKE? Seems rather sarcastic. Not like Donna!"

Then I read the post! :D:D:D

Donna, I saw your response before I read the post above yours and thought to myself "Why is Donna calling this poster CUPCAKE? Seems rather sarcastic. Not like Donna!"

Then I read the post! :D:D:D

It wasn't just you, I had the same thought;).

Archived