Best place to send letter of complaint to get a response?

SilentHill

I had a pretty bad experience with a member of NCL's resolution team and I wanted to file a formal complaint against the individual. Does anyone know if there is an e-mail address I can send my letter to or anyone know the correct address?

I don't want my letter to go into a pile of mail to be un-read I really want someone to atleast acknowledge my concerns and apologize.

What is the best course of action?

I had a pretty bad experience with a member of NCL's resolution team and I wanted to file a formal complaint against the individual. Does anyone know if there is an e-mail address I can send my letter to or anyone know the correct address?

I don't want my letter to go into a pile of mail to be un-read I really want someone to atleast acknowledge my concerns and apologize.

What is the best course of action?

I agree with Hockey. Call back and ask to speak to a Supervisor of that area. Tell them your story and see what they have to say. Many times by simply going up the chain of command, you can get a faster and better resolution.

Going to the President of the Company is like complaining about a teacher to the School Board. I work in a supervisory post and when a parent complains about an assistant coach, I ask: "did you speak to the head coach first?"

By jumping over people in the chain of command, you find that you will very quickly run out of future areas to take your case to.

I want to give a shout out to NCL for being proactive and giving OP's the accurate info they need to answer a question or address a complaint. For me this is great PR that NCL wants to work with their customers.

Keep up the good work!!!

Yeayyy to NCL AGAIN :D

I am LOVING this! BRAVO! Wish all cruiselines would take a proactive step and monitor the boards.

One of the things the Hotel Director on our recent Epic cruise said was If you have a problem get in touch with us on board. I don't want to read about it on Cruise Critic when I cannot do anything to help you. Call me when it happens. It showed that the staff on the ships monitor the reviews and boards too. NCL does care and cares a lot.

Who was The HD you are quoting? It sounds like either Matthias Holz or Denis Prguda? When did you do the Eastern Caribbean on The Pearl? I did the Eastern twice in 2010 on The Pearl, once the end of February and again the middle of November. I have so much fun on The Pearl, will be returning "home" on September 30th. I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!! Mandy

Who was The HD you are quoting? It sounds like either Matthias Holz or Denis Prguda?

Or Armando Da Silva, or Sea, or Klaus, or any of them.

This is a fleetwide attitude that problems CAN be solved...if we're aware of them.

When did you do the Eastern Caribbean on The Pearl? I did the Eastern twice in 2010 on The Pearl, once the end of February and again the middle of November. I have so much fun on The Pearl, will be returning "home" on September 30th. I can not wait!!!!!!!!!!! Mandy

We may have been on the sailing after you as we sailed a couple of days after my birthday (spent in Miami pre-cruise) which is Feb 25th. Can't remember the sailing date but it spanned Feb into March. May have been 27th Feb?

I loved the Pearl in Alaska which is why I chose her for my 50th birthday cruise. Lovely ship and crew but I think I like the Epic better now, maybe....

We even had the HD at our M & G tell us that he had several sign-ons here on Cruise Critic! He told us that one was even female! So when we returned from our cruise, my sister and I tried to figure out which ones. To no certainty, I might add. :(

We may have been on the sailing after you as we sailed a couple of days after my birthday (spent in Miami pre-cruise) which is Feb 25th. Can't remember the sailing date but it spanned Feb into March. May have been 27th Feb?

I loved the Pearl in Alaska which is why I chose her for my 50th birthday cruise. Lovely ship and crew but I think I like the Epic better now, maybe....

Hi, You came on The Pearl the day I left. I have a question for you. Would you mind if if share with Captain Lars your comments about him in your Epic review? He will be back on The Pearl 17th. Mandy

Dear EvilCamaroSS,

Thank you for your post.

Please email us at publicrelations@ncl.com so we may assist with getting your issues resolved.

Best,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

Now that is awesome! I am even more excited to be booked on the GEM for the April 15th sailing. I love it when a company takes the time to care about what is being said about it on line!

Or Armando Da Silva, or Sea, or Klaus, or any of them.

This is a fleetwide attitude that problems CAN be solved...if we're aware of them.

And, of course, John O'Hara!!!

Dear EvilCamaroSS,

Thank you for your post.

Please email us at publicrelations@ncl.com so we may assist with getting your issues resolved.

Best,

Norwegian Cruise Line Public Relations

I don't get the chance to cruise as much as I would like to ...... but NCL's Customer Service is just one of the reason's I keep coming back to them.

To the OP .... I hope you get the answer's you are looking for and you if you are thinking about not cruising on NCL again....I hope you give them another chance. Good Luck.

OceanDreams

Hi, You came on The Pearl the day I left. I have a question for you. Would you mind if if share with Captain Lars your comments about him in your Epic review? He will be back on The Pearl 17th. Mandy

Sure you can tell him, I loved the man and would sail with him again anytime. His announcements are such fun, you never know what may be coming next. Such a sense of humour.

Archived