Teenagers allowed in Crooners?

bakery

Our upcoming Baltic cruise is so port-heavy that I'm not expecting to spend much time at the evening entertainment. But we might find it relaxing to visit Crooners once or twice. Would our teenaged daughters be allowed in (drinking non-alcoholic beverages, of course), or is it adults-only?

Thank you!

Well, as there were two small boys sitting next to me at the bar one evening dripping gelato from the IC all over my favourite evening bag, I'm going to say, no problem for your teens at all. Just ask them, if they're seated near a short blonde with a gorgeous, obviously brand new [ahem] evening bag, not to wave their drippy spoons all over.

Our upcoming Baltic cruise is so port-heavy that I'm not expecting to spend much time at the evening entertainment. But we might find it relaxing to visit Crooners once or twice. Would our teenaged daughters be allowed in (drinking non-alcoholic beverages, of course), or is it adults-only?

Thank you!

The only bar where kids are not allowed is Skywalkers after a certain hour.

Well, as there were two small boys sitting next to me at the bar one evening dripping gelato from the IC all over my favourite evening bag, I'm going to say, no problem for your teens at all. Just ask them, if they're seated near a short blonde with a gorgeous, obviously brand new [ahem] evening bag, not to wave their drippy spoons all over.

Why didn't you move your bag out of the way?

Thank you!

We were on the Emerald for the Baltic cruise this past June and went into Crooners quite a bit as we loved Arnie G!!! There were all ages there and your teens can get non-alcoholic drinks with no problems. The problem might be the type of music Arnie sings....Frank Sinatra to Michael Buble to Jan Arden, etc. Your teens might not enjoy it lol. He sings at the right level as you can also hear yourself talk if you need to and not have to yell. He is very enjoyable!

My teens wouldn't be caught dead at Crooner's. They rather be with kids their own age in Remix. Now that one of them is 18 he may be forced to hang out with us since he is too old for the children's program. I think he would be allowed in Skywalkers but he probably wouldn't go unless he made friends with someone.

We were on the Emerald for the Baltic cruise this past June and went into Crooners quite a bit as we loved Arnie G!!! There were all ages there and your teens can get non-alcoholic drinks with no problems. The problem might be the type of music Arnie sings....Frank Sinatra to Michael Buble to Jan Arden, etc. Your teens might not enjoy it lol. He sings at the right level as you can also hear yourself talk if you need to and not have to yell. He is very enjoyable!

I totally agree about Arny. We were on the same cruise and loved our evenings in Crooners with Arny and his guests. He is the best.

Thanks for the great feedback. They may want to spend some time with the other teens, but they often like spending time with us and I thought I'd ask to be sure. Sounds like my kind of place, anyway!

Archived