Making a profit during cruise

Tanless

I just read somewhere in a review that there is exotic dancing where male crew members strip down to their skivvies and lady pax stuff them with dollar bills.

1.) Is there also exotic dancing where female crew members do the same?

2.) If my DW finds out that's where all our tip cash went, would it be considered justifiable homocide?

2.) If I strut just right in my speedoes around the pool deck will pax stuff enough cash for me to book another cruise?

Just wondering while I wait ( I want to embark NOW!!)

I just read somewhere in a review that there is exotic dancing where male crew members strip down to their skivvies and lady pax stuff them with dollar bills.

2.) If my DW finds out that's where all our tip cash went, would it be considered justifiable homocide?

2.) If I strut just right in my speedoes around the pool deck will pax stuff enough cash for me to book another cruise?

No, NO...not the SPEEDO!!!:eek:

On the Spirit last week there was a "Shippendales" show advertised for the last night with male crew members as the entertainment. Have NO idea how revealing the show is...Thought my DW and Daughter in Law were going to go, but they ended up passing on it.

1. Hope there is a male show on the Star!!!!!

2. Yes (so don't get caught)

3. Depends, are you really tanless? Then probably not.

There wasn't a show on the Sun in Jan. but if there is one on the Star I'll be there and I'll drag DH along too.

At first I thought you were kidding. Thankfully, I haven't seen anything like this onboard an NCL ship yet. I'm certainly not a prude but some things should be off limits on family-oriented cruise ships.

Do the words "man over board!!!", mean anything?

EWWWWWW anyone I have seen onboard ships shaking it around in a Speedo, I would gladly give them a dollar to STOP! :eek:

Maybe that is a thought....a reverse strip show! :D

My speedo thoughts exactly...

I would carry dollars for that reverse pool deck show.

At first I thought you were kidding. Thankfully, I haven't seen anything like this onboard an NCL ship yet. I'm certainly not a prude but some things should be off limits on family-oriented cruise ships.

What other adult things do you think should be stopped because some people brought children?

This is a "cruise ship" not a "family-oriented cruise ship". Yes, this "cruise ship" has things to entertain kids during the day, but it's raison-d'etre is not children.

What other adult things do you think should be stopped because some people brought children?

This is a "cruise ship" not a "family-oriented cruise ship". Yes, this "cruise ship" has things to entertain kids during the day, but it's raison-d'etre is not children.

I am entitled to my opinion and you are entitled to yours. :rolleyes:

Some things are just plain tacky. This is one of them. Let's just leave it at that.

What, you want more? Ok then

The one in the tie is the cruise director Andy!

Oh and it's done in the nightclub at a late hour past the time when any kids are permitted into the lounge.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Yeah....I think the videos just confirmed your point.

Though "tacky" may not actually describe it for me. I'd call it "creepy and tasteless"......

They'll do anything to sell booze.....

• 3 weeks later...

The show has been on a couple of NCL cruises we have been on. For the folks worried about kids, definitely do not let them go to the QUEST game. You will see men in high heels, in their underwear, wearing lipstick, with a bra on their head, holding hands, and skipping about.

Dave

:p Oh my. Never had a strip show on NCL, but I guess it does happen these day.

beachchick

Is this another one of those suite perks like Cagney's?????

I can hear the DW now, " Honey I didn't say they were going to be serving Beef Wellington, I distinctly said beefcake, now give me all your singles - I got to get back and make it rain!"

Archived