Hotels near MCO

Are you looking for a hotel near the Orlando airport .. or one near cape canaveral? Orlando is in the middle of the state, about an hour if you get on the toll roads, so you will need transportation to get there if you want to stay in Orlando.

iv always stayed in cape canaveral near the port. I stayed at Radisson, but if you dont need parking, there are some good deals on lastminutetravel and hotwire.

yes the Hyatt at the airport is great..comfy, clean, great views..IN the airport..and there are plenty of things to do (lots of shops..) and a decent food court plus a couple sit down restaurants...

i have gotten great deals there as well.....all you have to do is fall out of bed, roll out to the elevator and head off to check your bags..in face, if your flight is at say noon, you could go down at 8 and check in/check bags, go back to the hotel for a snooze or shower or breakfast...and then pop right down the elevator and go thru security..

I also stayed at a Wingate Inn near the airport that was clean, close and comfy....there are a lot of choices..never tried the HI Express..i think they were full when i was there..

Hi,

Go to Priceline and bid for a 3.5* you will get a really nice

hotel with shuttle to /from the airport for about $50.

Usually they include a free breakfast and have Bars

and Restaurants nearby, We have stayed in the Marrot,

Springhill Suites, Amerisuites they all have pools etc and

are great to crash out.

Archived