Navigator of the Seas - Diamond Lounge

Scheduled to sail on NOS on 11/26 for 8 days. It has been awhile since I have been on this class of ships. Do they offer only a Diamond Lounge in the evenings? We know that the Concierge Lounge has been dedicated to suite customers. Is this true and can anyone please shed some light on this question.

On a seperate note, any beer drink packages or deals onboard NOS.

THANKS.... Happy Sailing

I thought RCCL has changed those rules for Diamond members and only allowing access to suite customers due to the large number of people in such a small space. Can anyone confirm?

They did change it the CL is for suite and diamond plus cruisers.

I thought RCCL has changed those rules for Diamond members and only allowing access to suite customers due to the large number of people in such a small space. Can anyone confirm?

As I said, the CL is a perk for suite guests and Diamond Plus members.

You can also confirm this on the RCCL webpage.

Diamond Lounge is typically on Freedom Class and above, thus not yet on Navigator.

There is a Diamond Lounge on Explorer - - part of the Viking Crown, same location as on Liberty but without the door. I can't recall whether they call it the Diamond Lounge but that is what it is in effect. Radaince now has a Diamond Lounge that is called the Diamond Lounge.

There is a Diamond Lounge on Explorer - - part of the Viking Crown, same location as on Liberty but without the door. I can't recall whether they call it the Diamond Lounge but that is what it is in effect. Radaince now has a Diamond Lounge that is called the Diamond Lounge.

But the place on the Explorer is NOT a "Diamond Lounge." It is merely the venue where they choose to hold the nightly "Diamond Event". As stated above, this consists of free red wine, free white white, free "champagne" and free soda. Other drinks should be available for 25% discount, but if they are not holding the event in a "bar", it may be difficult to obtain many drinks.

Here's our problem, we are sailing in two weeks on the Explorer of the Seas with our best friends who are in a Grand Suite (their first RCCL cruise). We are Diamond (2 cruises short of D+).

Its not a question if we can get into the Concierge Lounge (we won't ask) but if they can join us at the nightly Diamond event?

Lou

Here's our problem, we are sailing in two weeks on the Explorer of the Seas with our best friends who are in a Grand Suite (their first RCCL cruise). We are Diamond (2 cruises short of D+).

Its not a question if we can get into the Concierge Lounge (we won't ask) but if they can join us at the nightly Diamond event?

Lou

We had the same happen on explorer,we are diamond and met some one who was not diamond but was staying in the royal suite.She wanted to join us in the diamond event and her concierge sorted it out,so just ask the concierge and it wont be a problem.She did go to the cl once but didnt like the room on explorer,she much preferd maharhas where the diamont event was held.

On another note what would be the point of having a diamond event with certain drinks free if there was not a bar?

I do recall that they did section off a part of the Viking Lounge for Diamond members. That is fine with me, actually you have a nice view as opposed to the inside CL. I just want to make sure that I do not lose any of my benefits. Free wine is fine with me!

Archived