Fall 2011 Season of DWTS Formal Gowns

KandCsailing

I'm guessing that she also just wasn't popular or known by the demographic that watch the show. I only knew who she was from People magazine, didn't watch her show.

Nancy Grace's exposure last week was nothing compared to Argentina’s “Dancing With The Stars”. A reality star got naked during her dance and so did the pro as they were gyrating along to a song. No clue what the dance was originally, but it wasn't no waltz.

I'm guessing that she also just wasn't popular or known by the demographic that watch the show. I only knew who she was from People magazine, didn't watch her show.

Nancy Grace's exposure last week was nothing compared to Argentina’s “Dancing With The Stars”. A reality star got naked during her dance and so did the pro as they were gyrating along to a song. No clue what the dance was originally, but it wasn't no waltz.

OMG, they must not have a standards and practices group in Argentina.

I've seen photos of large groups of trans-sexuals and gays voting for Chaz. Didn't they even show that on last week's show? You know, I understand backing someone they see as a standard bearer for their group, but it is patently unfair. He is by far the worst dancer, but these large groups keep him on. Something like when whomever was voting for Cloris Leachman when she stayed on for far too long.

Nancy Grace's young daughters were there, not the time for a malfunction if there even was one. She or Chaz should have gone as he/she is by far the worst.

Carson and David Arquette are not far behind them, and I really don't need smoochies with Bruno. JMHO Here is another review.

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/dancing-with-the-stars-kristin-cavallari-eliminated/

Len was really hacked off by who was in the bottom two. He basically said it was a travesty that either of them was being voted off, and expected both of them to have been fighting in the finals Personally, I'm getting really tired of groups voting to keep bad dancers on, to the detriment of talented dancers. There are two really weak dancers who keep getting a pass, when in all fairness they should have been gone the first or second week.

I agree. I don't think either of the two in the bottom would have made it to the finals, but it was a shame that they were there. I think they kept Chaz so they could get Cher in the ballroom, and Carson is always silly. I would like to see him be a little more serious about a dance.

I agree. I don't think either of the two in the bottom would have made it to the finals, but it was a shame that they were there. I think they kept Chaz so they could get Cher in the ballroom, and Carson is always silly. I would like to see him be a little more serious about a dance.

I think Carson is really trying , it just is not natural for him , bit uncorodinated it seems, but yes he is usually silly. have watched him on the cable show he was on once or twice. , but he has a certain following that might keep him on the show for a while.

Cori

Whoa, it sure looks like Brooke could have a major boobage fall out. The shoulder strap is one that falls down, but the fit of the top is so strange that it makes her left boob look lower than the right.

Ricki's dress looks really lovely. Carrie Ann's dress is very deeply cut, but again, we don't see much of the gown.

Hi. Kitty 9 and everyone. I am having a lot of trouble getting this computer to post. I'll try again. The dropped shoulder on Brooke's gown makes me nervous. If I wore such a gown, I would always be pushing up that dropped shoulder. On a positive note, Brooke's gown is a lovely plum color.

I'll try to post this.

The Pirates of the Caribbean dance was so much fun and I laughed and laughed. The costumes were adorable. That's all I'll say so as not to be posting a spoiler.

Just want to say how excellent Tom, Len and Bruno always look. Their attire is a wonderful example for men to wear on formal nights on cruise ships.

OMG, did you see Richard Simmons? Has he been ill? Sorry to say, he looks awful, like he's been very sick.

Again, I just don't get their gushing over Chaz.

I'm not understanding it tonight, how could they give him those scores? His passo was painful to watch.

Sherri:)

I'm not understanding it tonight, how could they give him those scores? His passo was painful to watch.

I found it painful also. To me he's getting worse as we go along. Lacy's outfit was a little strange. She seemed to be channeling Wonder Woman?

I still hate it when they dress a dancer like Ricki in a long black dress and then turn down the lights. I know that it suited the music, but when I can't see her well I think they have something to hide.

Loved Brooke's purple gown. I'd wanted it either modified to two straps or as a one shouldered gown. That dropped shoulder would really bug me to move that arm.

I have to catch up on a few of the dances. Today was Canadian Thanksgiving and I got home late from family dinner.

I liked Brooke's dress tonight, except for the awkward dropped shoulder. It would bug me, I know I'd keep trying to push it up. But, it was more elegant rather than glitzy for a change.

There are a couple of really good dancers and a whole bunch of mediocre ones this year, it seems. I'm glad they didn't make a show of Cher being there--just a few appropriate shots of her cheering on her (very awkward) son.

I enjoyed the movie songs theme, though a couple of were a little hard to dance to. Carrie Ann seems to have some very strange opinions this year; often doesn't seem to be judging the dancing at all.

OMG, I agree. What was Carrie Anee watching when JR was dancing? His foxtrot, the most difficult of all the dances was executed so flawless, the timing right on. She called the dance flat... Are you kidding me??? She has zero ballroom dance experience herself, her lack of knowledge of the foxtrot was evident.

Good observation on Ricki's black gown... Black gowns are a no-no in competition for the very reason you stated. However, she did a great job. Was funny when Derrik made the comment about practicing to that music all week... Would of made me crazy to listen to that song all week.

I actually own a ballroom gown that has drop sleeves like Brookes gown and funny enough it does not bother me at all. Having just one drop sleeve though might make it a bit weird.

I did think Chaz was better this week, although LOL did not send me to tears like Carrie Ann. His stamnia was absolutley improved. I also thought Nancy had improved over last week, not good, but an improvement.

And once again, loved Karina's gown.

I am curious to see who will be voted off this week. It is hard to predict this season.

I have zero dance experience , but am at a loss sometimes when I hear the comments from the judges , I thought JR did a great job, but his scores were not that high , but right off the bat this week was difficult for Chyna , and her scores were not that low compared to others , I just don't know. As for Chaz , obviously trying , but just not improving from what my untrained eye can see, and still did not care much for Nancy Grace dance but here gown was better. Riciki gown was flattering to her figure. I didn't think much of Hopes outfit, I know she was in character but .... and Max just looked funny. Tonight should be interesting to say the least , wonder who is going home now. Looking forward to Susan Boyle performance.

Cori

Is anyone else disappointed who went home last night?

What is going on with the voters? Are they all blind or is there some kind of agenda going on here? No way she should have been sent home. From the beginning, Nancy and Chaz have been the weakest dancers, but they keep getting votes. Sure, she messed up her dance, but I've seen bigger screw ups in previous seasons and they weren't sent packing. But I'll tell you this, if this voting block makes Chaz the eventual winner, I wont watch Dancing again. Its just unfair to all the others when a group is trying to make a point. I'ii be voting like crazy for JR.

Absolutely. It was ridiculous.

I agree! Definitely not understanding the scoring this season. JR should have scored higher, Ricki was a little overscored, and, really, a 21 for Chaz? Even with her mistake Chynna danced much better than Chaz and they get the same score?

Is anyone else disappointed who went home last night?

Yep! She did blow her routine and should have been in jeopardy, but I never thought she would have gone home.

I did like Brooke's look last night. Hair was great and I'm in love with that pink dress with the black trim. The little black bows on the spaghetti straps did it for me.

This review of Monday's show is pretty close to my view of that show.

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/dancing_with_the_stars/season-13-performance-4-dwts.php

Here's the result's night also.

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/dancing_with_the_stars/season_13_performance_4_result.php

I know Chyna had a difficult time with that dance BUT she has been so consistent in all her other dances , I do not think she should have gone home, I really think it is time for Chaz, Carson and Nancy to go home , the quality of there dance just does not seem to be on level with the others. But the votes don't make sense.

I was not sure about Brooke dress I liked the concept but the fit seemed a bit off in the waist and hip area. I wish I could have gotten a better look at Carrie Anns dress , was it a one shoulder ?

Cori

Archived