Have you cruised the same ship more than once?

DMH15

After a cruise on NCL Spirit to Bermuda we loved the ship so much 1 week later we booked a last minute B2B to Canada doing 3 cruises in a months time.

We also had 2 crew member from NCL Dream that went to NCL Spirit that we sailed with 6 times and are still facebook friends.

The Spirit is simply an incredible ship and I wonder who the crew member was on the Spirit who you knew. I remember when Frank Hassenwinkel was there covering for Prem. Great guy... so sad he's not with NCL any more. :)

I hope they send the Spirit globe trotting a bit when the new Breakaway gets here. She's the smallest ship in the NCL fleet now so hopefully they'll deploy her in some exotic places to match her decor! :D

The Spirit is simply an incredible ship and I wonder who the crew member was on the Spirit who you knew. I remember when Frank Hassenwinkel was there covering for Prem. Great guy... so sad he's not with NCL any more. :)

I hope they send the Spirit globe trotting a bit when the new Breakaway gets here. She's the smallest ship in the NCL fleet now so hopefully they'll deploy her in some exotic places to match her decor! :D

My favorite bar staff Jomar and Bernard also 4 cruises with Agus in Henrys.

DH and I cruised on Epic and had a great time. We spoke so highly of our experience that my sister and her husband wanted to cruise on Epic. We enjoy cruising together so DH and I cruised Epic a second time within three months. We had a great time the second time around and if it were up to me, I would cruise Epic a third time.

DH and I cruised on Dawn 4 times when she was cruising out of New York. We love Freestyle and NCL so not having to fly to the port was a big plus for us.

We have sailed on the Star so many times I lost count. Over 30 !!

You win the prize. Holy cow!!! Star was our introduction to "modern" cruising and she is the one who is responsible for our love for cruising. I actually cruised once before in the 70's on Carnival's first ship, the Mardi Gras. I had always wanted to get my husband to cruise but he had absolutely no desire to do it. He felt like he would feel stifled on a ship. He finally decided to try one cruise and here we are, some 35 cruises later. Thank you NCL and thank you Star.

We have sailed on the Star so many times I lost count. Over 30 !!

And folks-SW isn't kidding. At the latitudes party the capt pointed him out to the crowd and told us how many Star sailings they had been on

(oh, and I believe SW has 2 more Star cruises booked)

We (and our kids) really enjoyed the Epic. So we originally booked her again in the same room for the Western Caribbean (we sailed Eastern). But NCL changed to only Eastern and we could have switched to the Jewel. Ultimately we stayed with the Epic so it will be the exact same cruise - ports and room - and I'm looking SO forward to it. We plan on doing different things on board that we missed and different things in port. Can't wait.

This sunday will make my 5th time on the NCL Spirit ! I have it booked again for February, so that will make 6th time ! LOL :p I will definitely miss the Spirit when it leaves for Europe in April ! :o The Star will be replacing the Spirit, which is ok because I have been on the Star to Alaska and I liked it too. I just think the Spirit has the best crew of the 20 cruises I have been on. :)

Dawn 4x, 4 different itineraries; Wonderful out of NYC

Gem 2x , booked, Bermuda next month, Canada next year

CCL Legend 2x, sister ship Miracle 1x; same itinerary out of NYC

Celebrity Horizon 2x, sister ship Zenith 1x, same itinerary out of NYC

Sister ships Jewel & Pearl, 1 each, different itineraries out of FL

Most of our cruises are out of NYC ... very convenient for us. We love NCL and it will always be our first choice especially if they keep changing the itineraries out of NYC.

When we started cruising we were trying different ships, different itineraries, and different cruise lines as much as possible. We have to fly to any port we leave from so we usually have choices.

When we went back to NCL on the Dawn we had such a great time we repeated and brought more family with us. Would we sail her again? Sure would. Did a B2B on the sky and we are going on the Pearl a second time next year but to Alaska this time. Can't wait for the Epic next month and would love to try out all the NCL ships.

Need itinerary info for Breakaway and Getaway now!

Star twice (Alaska, Panama passage), Sun Twice (Western Caribbean, Baltic Capitals) and now waiting anxiously for second cruise on Jade, to Holy Land and Egypt, after cruising from Istanbul to Barcelona. Next will be first time on Spirit, TA NOLA to Barcelona. Choices more by happenstance of itinerary and time and cash availability. We may be in a rut called Freestyle.

If you look at my signature you will see that we have sailed many times on the same ship (Crown Princess and Sea Princess). It's never old to us when we sail on the same ship. Most ships in different classes are built pretty much the same anyhow. If the price and itinerary is right I will sail on the same ship many more times.

I am going again on EPIC because I loved the ship and felt one week was way too short to see it all . So I am now going for 3 weeks Yes I have been 4 times on Caribbean Princess as well .It just happened it had the itinerary I wanted I would have preferred a different ship...just to say I have been on one

To me some ships ARE the destination others the itinerary is the selling point I went on EPIC because I wanted to experience it

But I find most ships more similar than different ESP Princess which seemed to be built on the same model ...right down to the same animal paintings everywhere!!!

Truly if a ship has comfy cabins,good service and good food What more could you ask for???

We sailed on

Caribbean Princess 3 times, out of FLL, Puerto Rico and NYC..

Explorer of the Seas 3 times - out of NJ

Celebrity Century twice (dif itin)

Mostly for convenience or itinerary. Each cruise was different and fun.

We are collecting ship models so usually are trying not to repeat ships, but it is not always possible.

Archived