no more pins of any kind?

S.S.Oceanlover

I have an extra Inspiration pin if you want it.

wgc41@yahoo.com

Bill

Bill, thanks for the offer it is greatly appreciated but because we have not yet sailed the Inspiration I will decline the offer. I know it sounds a bit anal but my collection of pins is foe ships we have sailed and places we have visited. If I am unable to purchase a pin when we cruise I will solicite this board looking for one. Again many thanks for you generous offer.

Bill, thanks for the offer it is greatly appreciated but because we have not yet sailed the Inspiration I will decline the offer. I know it sounds a bit anal but my collection of pins is foe ships we have sailed and places we have visited. If I am unable to purchase a pin when we cruise I will solicite this board looking for one. Again many thanks for you generous offer.

No problem at all.

If you don't get one it'll still be here sitting on my desk collecting dust if you want it.

Bill

The only people that get pins are Platinum and they are generic and just say Platinum, no ship name. John Heald said they were going to revisit this, but so far no resolution.

Other pins can be bought in the gift shop but I'm still not sure if they have the name of the ship. I would rather be given one of those if they do rather than a Platinum pin.

I got a Legend pin 2 weeks ago. I'm platinum.

Archived