No One Can Stand Me!!!!!!!!!!!

reeree313

I know this thread is mainly tongue in cheek but why do so many feel the need to constantly throw their vacation in other people's faces? Especially co-workers. Try looking at things from the other schlubs side.

There are many times I AM the "other schlub"...now it's my turn to gloat...and throw it in their face, I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this thread is mainly tongue in cheek but why do so many feel the need to constantly throw their vacation in other people's faces? Especially co-workers. Try looking at things from the other schlubs side.

and my co-worker happens to be my best friend...we just can't vacation at the same time...for the record, she throws her Disney trips in my face that she takes every two months so it's all good!!!

29 days for me......YIPPEE!!!!

Every Saturday at 4:00pm I'm on the Port Canaveral webcam to watch the ship leave......how pathetic is that????? :D

Happy Sailing Everybody!!!!

I don't think it's pathetic at all, considering ever Sunday I watch via webcam the Conquest arrive in port and them come back to watch it leave, lmao.. at least you only watch it leave :-)

I totally understand. Everytime I tell my husband how many days I have till I cruise again HE wants to tell me how many days till my cruise is OVER!!!! Thats just mean.

It's not my fault that this is a girls only cruise with 9 of my besties. Guess I'll have to schedule a couples cruise so he won't feel left out. I think that may be my coming home present to him....a cruise I book while still on the Triumph!:p

[quote name='megansdad1']I get jealous of people with low countdowns. I have 387 days left and I started counting at 564.[/quote]

YOU have a lot more patience than I do. I booked about 150 days out and this was the farthest in advance I've ever booked. I don't think I could go 500+ days with one booked...

[quote name='luv2cruzfrmtx']I totally understand. Everytime I tell my husband how many days I have till I cruise again HE wants to tell me how many days till my cruise is OVER!!!! Thats just mean.

It's not my fault that this is a girls only cruise with 9 of my besties. Guess I'll have to schedule a couples cruise so he won't feel left out. I think that may be my coming home present to him....a cruise I book while still on the Triumph!:p[/quote]

I think our husbands are long lost brothers...mine is doing the same thing...we do usually cruise together, but he only gets vacation in July and December and we did a land vacation in July this year. It wasn't my idea, i would have preferred to cruise.

The kids wanted to do a cruise instead of a land vacation as their special trip this year and this was the only time we could do it...I think I'll book one for the two of us while i'm on board as well

:p

[quote name='Cruisin Christi']That's not as bad as my sil and bil who invited themselves on this cruise not listening to a word I have said. They have STILL not filled out their funpass. AND instead of going online and paying off their cruise, they gave me cc info and had me do it. Yes, they did ask me to fill out their funpass, but that was where I drew the line. Get a TA if you want that crap done. I'd rather be going on this cruise alone at this point...But again, I am trying not to let them ruin my vaca![/quote]

Hmmph, I would have taken that credit card and conveniently FORGOTTEN to pay their balance!!! That's how you take care of vacation invaders! :)

[quote name='Fergus']Hmmph, I would have taken that credit card and conveniently FORGOTTEN to pay their balance!!! That's how you take care of vacation invaders! :)[/quote]

[URL]http://audiko.net/ringtone/Carnival+Cruise+Lines/Carnival+Horn[/URL]

[quote name='marshabear']we're on the Liberty Oct 22nd also!!! can't wait!!! I, too, have been braggin'...after all, I am in cruise withdrawal...it's been 4 months!!!

Marsha[/quote]

We really need a meet n greet....so many of us on here are going!!! I tried, but no one seemed too keen on the idea..

Archived