Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Thank You so much! You are all so very sweet and kind!:)

Joyce' date=' I'll be wearing those new dresses in just a few more days!;)[/b']

Six decades!!!:eek: Oh MY!!!!:D

I have not seen a post from you for awhile. I was wondering where were you and how you are doing. I am happy you are back and doing well.

Happy Birthday.

Marie

These are from my last cruise (Dec 9-16, 2012)

This dress I have in black, fushia(sp), teal and red

File3.jpg

File4.jpg

This dress I have in this royal blue, navy and silver

File1.jpg

File.jpg

My signature pose in my "Caribbean" dress

File2.jpg

Oh Sis! You look beautiful! I love your dresses. How was your cruise? And how are you doing?

Take care sis and have a wonderful Christmas.

xoxoxo

Marie

Oh Sis! You look beautiful! I love your dresses. How was your cruise? And how are you doing?

Take care sis and have a wonderful Christmas.

xoxoxo

Marie

Thank you so much...means a lot coming from my big sister ;)......The cruise was nice, the cabin mate, not so much. She complained about everything....would sail with her on the same cruise again, just not in the same cabin. I am doing ok....just a little down this time of year since I am alone....but I am fine.

Would love to be on the cruise for your special day, but just can't swing it....Take care....Merry Christmas to all my "forum friends"

These are from my last cruise (Dec 9-16, 2012)

This dress I have in black, fushia(sp), teal and red

This dress I have in this royal blue, navy and silver

My signature pose in my "Caribbean" dress

Love the red dress, and that shade of blue one is fabulous on you. And my, you look so happy. Have a great Christmas.

all of you ladies look great. royalcruz your dress is gorg and the clutch makes my heart go pitter patter. I love vintage accessories!

I'm really making an effort to pack lighter for my upcoming cruise but I still have 12 pairs of shoes for 8 days of sailing :D

Here's my elegant night dress. http://www.amazon.com/Strapless-Bandage-Bridesmaid-Crystal-Burgundy/dp/B004KBCO2C/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1356332008&sr=1-1 My other one is a black sheath with beading.

shoes - http://www.zappos.com/badgley-mischka-violetta-black-satin

Happy Holidays to you all!

all of you ladies look great. royalcruz your dress is gorg and the clutch makes my heart go pitter patter. I love vintage accessories!

I'm really making an effort to pack lighter for my upcoming cruise but I still have 12 pairs of shoes for 8 days of sailing :D

Here's my elegant night dress. http://www.amazon.com/Strapless-Bandage-Bridesmaid-Crystal-Burgundy/dp/B004KBCO2C/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1356332008&sr=1-1 My other one is a black sheath with beading.

Love the shoes..saw the price and thought wow. But then I saw they were Badgley Mischka shoes...LOVE THEM.

Now...your dress. LOVE this dress so much. My son is getting married and I actually think this is perfect (with a little Bolero jacket or shawl for the Church). My question is....this is a fitted dress. Do you have the dress yet? If so, is it true to size? I love the Chocolate Brown. Any help would be appreciated. :o

PS......ROYALCRUZ...Love your dress also. I also admire all of the help you give to anyone flying into Ft. Lauderdale and needs help with hotels, restaurants...etc. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Edited by susie8862
XX

Love the shoes..saw the price and thought wow. But then I saw they were Badgley Mischka shoes...LOVE THEM.

Now...your dress. LOVE this dress so much. My son is getting married and I actually think this is perfect (with a little Bolero jacket or shawl for the Church). My question is....this is a fitted dress. Do you have the dress yet? If so, is it true to size? I love the Chocolate Brown. Any help would be appreciated. :o

PS......ROYALCRUZ...Love your dress also. I also admire all of the help you give to anyone flying into Ft. Lauderdale and needs help with hotels, restaurants...etc. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I own the dress in two colors - black and teal. I wore the teal to my friend's wedding this summer and it will be making a repeat appearance on my cruise. The fabric is a weighty satin with nice drape. Not flimsy at all and will not show every imperfection. The shirring on the bodice makes it flattering to so many figures. No Spanx was needed! I'm a 10-12, 5'2" for reference. I think it runs true to size but the top runs big so if you are not busty it will need to be taken in. Also, I have to wear at least 4 inch heels so that it doesn't drag on the floor. It comes with a sheer scarf and straps for sewing on should you choose to do so.

I own the dress in two colors - black and teal. I wore the teal to my friend's wedding this summer and it will be making a repeat appearance on my cruise. The fabric is a weighty satin with nice drape. Not flimsy at all and will not show every imperfection. The shirring on the bodice makes it flattering to so many figures. No Spanx was needed! I'm a 10-12, 5'2" for reference. I think it runs true to size but the top runs big so if you are not busty it will need to be taken in. Also, I have to wear at least 4 inch heels so that it doesn't drag on the floor. It comes with a sheer scarf and straps for sewing on should you choose to do so.

Wow..thank you NYCchic for the quick reply. It comes with a scarf? Is it the same color as the dress?

I am usually a size 8 because I am a little chesty....the rest of my body is a 6, but cannot do it because of my boobies..lol....so, from what you are saying, I am going to go with the 8 and get great heals....LOVE THIS DRESS...thank you soooooo much.:o:o:o

Here is my newest gown and the best part is that I got to wear my vintage jewelry and vintage evening bag.:)

4sleg9.jpg

25p7odj.jpg

Hi Sharon:).....I LOVE your dress:D may I ask where you got it?

I LOVE your dress in teal!

These days I never know if my feet are going to feel ok in heels, so I get my gowns hemmed just right so I can wear flats or heals and I bring both on the the cruises.

Thank you. The jewelry has been in the family a long time....The necklace is Victorian-era tourmaline and the emerald ring is 1960s designed by Graff. I haven't been able to find another evening bag like this to date it, but the manufacturer Magid started in 1982.

The dress is from Macy's, JS Collections. I got it at Black Friday clearance time, and it isn't available online.

Ohh...ok...well, we don't have Macy's up here:eek:.....

It really is lovely and looks very comfortable too:)

Wow..thank you NYCchic for the quick reply. It comes with a scarf? Is it the same color as the dress?

I am usually a size 8 because I am a little chesty....the rest of my body is a 6, but cannot do it because of my boobies..lol....so, from what you are saying, I am going to go with the 8 and get great heals....LOVE THIS DRESS...thank you soooooo much.:o:o:o

yes, it is the same color. Enjoy! I'm sure you will look fab!

Love it!! Can the "train" be taken off easily? Not a big fan of trains...Thanks

That is shocking that you don't have Macy's near Jacksonville! They bought out Burdine's so I guess you didn't have that either! Sad...:(

We have a mall that is continuing to build new stores.....if I am not

mistaken, we might be getting a Macy's AND a Neimen Marcus.

But no, North Florida has never had Burdine's...that is definitely

a "South Florida" store.