anybody get Crown Princess pricing yet?

S.S.Oceanlover

Hi galelynn. This TA (if it's the one I think it is) is really tied up this week having come back from a cruise. Our friends have been waiting for a reply for several days now.

Gerry

Just got off the phone with Princess - prices as follows:

June 14th inaugeral cruise - Cat EE outside - unobstructed Plaza Deck 1869. + 60.45 gov. fees. Western Itinerary

June 23rd first Eastern Itinerary - Cat EE outside - unobstructed Plaza Deck same as above, but gov. fees are 133.50

She said very similar to the Caribbean.

Just got off the phone with Princess... I hope it is O.K. to give this pricing info here. July 11 (Western) CAT BE, aft Baja $1999 pp, incl port. Good luck

July 11 is western huh? I thought it was going to be eastern. I wonder what the July 20th cruise is, east or west? At least i know that pricing is out. Thanks

Bill

Yes Gerry, it probably is who you are thinking of, I know that they are just back from a cruise and is probably swamped. TA had 556 emails when I tried to email about cabin assignment on Sea Princess, and I got my email back demon. Hope to hear soon though.

Thanks for stating that they sound expensive. I know I love a bargain, and I was thinking they were waaaaaaaay expensive and wondering if I had become THAT cheap or they really were expensive !!**? Good to know I haven't totally gone bargain happy loony. :eek:

Anybody know if the Crown will be coming to Florida after the summer season in New York? Would love to sail her, but we're not flying to New York to cruise when we live in Florida. Used to live in NJ, worked in NY for 15 years. Had enough of New York to last a lifetime. ;)

Hope she comes to New York for the Winter season maybe doing the opposite sailings of the Caribbean Princess. That would be great. Maybe prices would be more in line with the rest of the fleet then.

Yes Gerry, it probably is who you are thinking of, I know that they are just back from a cruise and is probably swamped. TA had 556 emails when I tried to email about cabin assignment on Sea Princess, and I got my email back demon. Hope to hear soon though.

Wow :eek: Wish I had that problem !! No pricing yet in my system. Have to call Princess direct.

Yes this is expensive!!"

7/20/06 9 Day sailing Princess Crown from NYC

Cabins for 2-people

Inside 3165.00

Oceanview (Non -Obstructed) 3945.00

Balcony 4265.00

All with taxes included

********* to provide 200.00 Shipboard Credit per cabin!!!

That does sound very high. "pamelazz" above got a much better rate. Where did you get your quote from. We usually do a balcony, but for over $8000, don't think that will be for us.

Sadly, no, my price wasn't really any better as it was per person, port charges included but not taxes. So my balcony (BE) was running a bit over $4000 for two also. The pricing was from Princess direct. That is a bit more than I wanted to spend so we are waiting till all Caribbean pricing comes out before we proceed.

Prices from my travel agent are following:

These prices include port charges and taxes. Email me if you would like TA's name.

6/14/06 Crown

cat. JJ inside $1370pp

cat. FF outside $1562pp

cat. EE outside $1702pp

cat. GG outside $1582pp

cat. BC balcony $1816pp

cat. BB balcony $1859pp

cat. BA balcony $1902pp

cat. AD minisuite $2092pp

cat. AC minisuite $2071pp

Amenities: wine and canapés in room

6/23/06 Crown

cat. JJ inside $1443pp

cat. FF outside $1634pp

cat. EE outside $1774pp

cat. BC balcony $1889pp

cat. BB balcony $1932pp

cat. BA balcony $1974pp

cat. AC minisuite $2144pp

cat. AD minisuite $2165pp

Amenities: wine and canapés in room

Does anyone have an itinerary with approx. port times? Thanks for posting the prices Mike. Those are the same as our TA is quoting. We're looking forward to doing the inaugural sailing. Anyone else booked yet?

I have it for the eastern here goes:

NY board 1:00pm sail at 5:00 pm

at sea

at sea

Grand Turk arrive at 7:00 am sail at 2:00pm

San Juan arrive at 9:00am sail at 6:00pm

San Thomas arrive at 7:00am sail at 3:00pm

at sea

West end Bermuda arrive at 9:00am sail at 5:00pm

at sea

NY arrive at 7:15am

mucho $$$ for mucho sea days.... the times at port are not very enticing to me. The only port we haven't seen is Turks and Caicos and it leaves at 2 pm.

Oh well, I'm sure the ship will fill up quickly with those who haven't had the opportunity to sail this itinerary.

Archived