Obstructed view pictures.

Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

Looking again at E222 I noticed that the picture was not accurate. I changed to the right picture, the difference is minimal and you should have some view.

Remember also that this cabin is above the theater altough not above the stage.

Theo

Thanks Theo.

Im happy with that cabin, I just need a little light to wake up with in the mornings!. And I will be able to see what the weather is like.

No problem being above the theatre, I rarely go to bed before 2am when I am on a cruise. So nothing happening in the theatre at that time to keep me awake at that time.

Thanks again,

:D:D

This needs to be a Sticky!!! What's the deal?:confused:

Sounds like we're banging our head against the wall.

The recent vote tabulation was 105 For and 4 Against making it a sticky.

I would like to hear from someone who voted against making it a sticky. Am I missing something? I can't think of a reason to vote against making it a sticky. Please educate me. I promise - no flaming.

If "Friends of Bill W." can make it as a sticky, why not this site? While I'm not undermining the importance of that site, the number of hits on that site compared to Renmar's is not even close. It could drive a man to drink.

Either way sticky or no sticky Renmar(Theo) did a fantastic job creating all the pics and information. Those of us that book oceanview obstructed (and even those that never have) are a lot wiser to what they look like thanks to his hard work!!

Theo: We are glad you decided to do this project. Hopefully more pictures will come and you will post them:)

Carol

Nite Nite bump

As much as I appreciate people bumping this tread up I told CC management that I would request to refrain from this practice. As maybe some of you noticed this tread was removed from CC yesterday for a reason unknown to me but today it was reinstated again.

I will try to keep this tread to the top by posting new pictures and other related info.

Also, thank you all for your support during the poll. 105 for, 4 against??.

Theo

Theo.. not sure if you noticed, but CC had posted the link to this thread on their Facebook Page a few days (weeks?) ago... so it is supported. :-)

No I did not know that but that is probably because I am not a Facebook fan and therefore don't have a facebook account. I will check it out though.

Thanks for posting.

Theo

Theo.. not sure if you noticed, but CC had posted the link to this thread on their Facebook Page a few days (weeks?) ago... so it is supported. :-)

I tried to find the link on the Princess Facebook page and couldn't see it. Can you be more specific as to where on the page it's located? Thanks.

I tried to find the link on the Princess Facebook page and couldn't see it. Can you be more specific as to where on the page it's located? Thanks.

Not on the Princess Facebook page but on the Cruise Critic Facebook page.

Theo

Still 150 days to go but I hope to get a cabin assignment in time to check

it out against this site! Thanks for your hard work!:D

We are on the Emerald in 60 days. If you know your cabin # by then, let me know, I could take some pictures for you (if they let me).

You can email me if you don't want to post your cabin # here. Email is on my website.

Theo

Thank you Theo for your thread. I would be interesting to know how much money has been saved/spent more wisely because of this thread. I have selected a specific cabin by viewing his photos so hopefully I have managed to get an almost unobstructed view for the price of a partially obstructed view.....result! Princess will still get the money, just spending it slightly differently, may be a more expensive bottle of wine or a couple more drinks of an evening.

Thank you Theo for your thread. I would be interesting to know how much money has been saved/spent more wisely because of this thread. I have selected a specific cabin by viewing his photos so hopefully I have managed to get an almost unobstructed view for the price of a partially obstructed view.....result! Princess will still get the money, just spending it slightly differently, may be a more expensive bottle of wine or a couple more drinks of an evening.

I like your thinking. My DW and are doing the same, we are calculating the savings in how many bottles of wine we can get for that.

Question, do you mind letting me know (by email if you like, email is on website) which cabin you picked and on what ship?

Theo

Edited by Renmar

We are on the Emerald in 60 days. If you know your cabin # by then, let me know, I could take some pictures for you (if they let me).

You can email me if you don't want to post your cabin # here. Email is on my website.

Theo

Will do! I hope we have a cabin number by then! We will be in Germany for a few weeks before departing Copenhagen. Would sure like to know which cabin before we leave the US!:D