Obstructed view pictures.

Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

Does anybody have a picture of Caribbean Princess E717 or E718? I would like to know how obstructed they are as they are just before a mini suite. It has not been posted on your site, yet?

They most likely have the same view as E707 & E708. Those cabins have the cannisters in front. If you do decide to take one of them can you take a picture for me. Thanks,

Theo

Just posted the following pictures for the Crown/Emerald/Ruby Princess;

E717 + E718- Replaced the low quality pictures with better ones.

E732-E733-E734 & E735 these are balcony cabins with an obstructed view.

Theo

I wonder if anybody has pictures they like to share of Balcony suites/cabins with an obstructed view. I know there are a view of them around the fleet.

If you do have one or some can you please mail them to me. Thanks.

theog99@telus.net

Theo

Edited by Renmar

Does anybody have a picture of Caribbean Princess E717 or E718? I would like to know how obstructed they are as they are just before a mini suite. It has not been posted on your site, yet?

They most likely have the same view as E707 & E708. Those cabins have the cannisters in front. If you do decide to take one of them can you take a picture for me. Thanks,

Theo

Theo, I will be on CB the week after next for two cruises and have a list of the cabin views you need for your web site. I should have plenty of time on the turnaround day to get these shots.

Theo, I will be on CB the week after next for two cruises and have a list of the cabin views you need for your web site. I should have plenty of time on the turnaround day to get these shots.

Would you be able to add E404 to your list? We were not able to get the cabin we wanted after looking on this site so we settled for E404 not knowing.

Many thanks in advance!!

Nancy

Would you be able to add E404 to your list? We were not able to get the cabin we wanted after looking on this site so we settled for E404 not knowing.

Many thanks in advance!!

Nancy

Cabin E404 is on my list so I will try to get a shot of its window view or that of cabin E403 on the starboard side. Both will have a view over the life raft cannisters as indicated by the arrow in the exterior shot below of that section of CB.

attachment.php?attachmentid=230664&d=1334860491

CaribbeanPrSide01.jpg.4a7ba133aaa92640f7679a65a3f3afe6.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

Tanks a lot, I'm looking forward to it.

Have a nice cruise.

Theo

Cabin E404 is on my list so I will try to get a shot of its window view or that of cabin E403 on the starboard side. Both will have a view over the life raft cannisters as indicated by the arrow in the exterior shot below of that section of CB.

attachment.php?attachmentid=230664&d=1334860491

Your the best! We are taking the BI cruise August of 2013. Olympics got in the way this year. Thank you!

I wonder if anybody has pictures they like to share of Balcony suites/cabins with an obstructed view. I know there are a view of them around the fleet.

If you do have one or some can you please mail them to me. Thanks.

theog99@telus.net

Theo

Anybody???

Edited by Renmar

I had to make 2 corrections for the Crown/Emerald/Ruby after a CC member pointed out the mistake.

The wrong pictures were posted for E632 & E633. It is now corrected.

Please feel free to point out any discrepancies on my website.

Theo

Theo

118 days to go - it looks like the Emerald will be a sell out for the Baltic Cruise on 30 Aug! Still no cabin but since the ship is showing so full I look for one soon after final payment! Your site will come in very hand - thanks again for your hard work!:D

Theo

118 days to go - it looks like the Emerald will be a sell out for the Baltic Cruise on 30 Aug! Still no cabin but since the ship is showing so full I look for one soon after final payment! Your site will come in very hand - thanks again for your hard work!:D

Did you book an obstructed? Maybe with a little luck the upgrade fairy will visit and give you one of the "unobstructed" obstructed cabins.

We are on the Emerald June 3 also to the Baltic in obstructed:confused: cabin E419.

Theo

Had to search for this thread so I can check out what is left on Diamond Asia cruise. Got a nice drop in price so that from the beginning price which was a cruise tour we have saved over $1000 per person for the 16 day cruise and the 12 day private tour before the cruise in Beijing,Xi'an, and Bangkok. That is almost the air fare:) Small gives and takes (like a great cabin from the information pictured here) can add up to a very reasonable cruise and maybe even a cruise that exceeds expectations:D

This is such a valuable site, we need to keep it up-front.

This has slipped way down the list! With less then 100 days to go I am hoping to get our cabin assignment soon and this will be invaluable!:D

Hard to keep it up top because there is so much action on this Princess board. Renmar have you posted this in the cabin selection thread where there is less going on so it does not get thrown off the first page so fast?