Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

• 1 year later...
On 10/15/2011 at 8:07 PM, Renmar said:

Just recently retired and I’m looking for a project to keep me out of my DW way.

It seems to me that the obstructed view cabins have a lot of people wondering what they should expect and rightly so.

I know there is a tread that lists a lot of info about obstructed view cabins but I’m wondering if it would be useful to have something similar as they have on the HAL forum where you can check out a lot of cabins.

The only thing I would change is that this tread would only be for obstructed view cabins.

To get things started I have compiled pictures (good ones and bad ones) of cabins with obstructed view from most of the Princess fleet. I downloaded those pictures mainly from CC treads but also from other sites on the internet. However, I like to know if I’m breaking any rules by posting those pictures.

As far as I know, whatever is available on line is public domain but I could be wrong.

Anybody care to give me some info.

Also like to know what our moderator’s view is on this.

Theo

Does this site with pictures still exist.  My link doesn’t work. 
Donna

13 minutes ago, Solara said:

Donna

Theo, I read not seeing it was you wh I wrote initial post.  As I'm reading, I was planning to write to the person who p I sted that I kniw someone who has already done this.

I hope you and Anke are well. Send me and email and catch up

Linda

I don't have answers....just going by (old) memory.  I saw that Renmar was in the process of changing over to another server/site.  And then I ran across the site again, but did not bookmark it.  

Good luck.  It is a terrific job he did.

3 hours ago, Solara said:

2 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I don't have answers....just going by (old) memory.  I saw that Renmar was in the process of changing over to another server/site.  And then I ran across the site again, but did not bookmark it. 

---

Renmar's great Obstructed View cabin content has been migrated to CruiseDeckPlans.com.

Here are direct links to each Princess ship's obstructed view page:

(On the website's Princess Cruises Ship Fleet page, you also can click on a ship then "Obst-View".) 

*NOTE:  Currently the Majestic/Sky/Enchanted/Discovery obstructed view pages are empty, so for Royal class ships right now you could go to the Regal Princess obstructed view or Royal Princess obstructed view pages.

---

• Like 1

As mentioned earlier I decided to transfer my website to cruisedeckplan dot com for personal reasons. I like to thank all the people who so generously donated pictures to my website. Also a big thank you for all the encouragement I received over the years from members of Cruise Critic. 

A special thanks to the owner(s) of cruisedeckplans who are trying to keep the obstructed view pages for the Princess ships free of charge.

Again, thanks for the good times I had doing this.

Theo

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Renmar said:

As mentioned earlier I decided to transfer my website to cruisedeckplan dot com for personal reasons. I like to thank all the people who so generously donated pictures to my website. Also a big thank you for all the encouragement I received over the years from members of Cruise Critic. 

A special thanks to the owner(s) of cruisedeckplans who are trying to keep the obstructed view pages for the Princess ships free of charge.

Theo

Thank you so much. 

27 minutes ago, RSS from SF said:

---

Renmar's great Obstructed View cabin content has been migrated to CruiseDeckPlans.com.

Here are direct links to each Princess ship's obstructed view page:

(On the website's Princess Cruises Ship Fleet page, you also can click on a ship then "Obst-View".) 

*NOTE:  Currently the Majestic/Sky/Enchanted/Discovery obstructed view pages are empty, so for Royal class ships right now you could go to the Regal Princess obstructed view or Royal Princess obstructed view pages.

---Thank you for this info.  It’s greatly appreciated. 

24 minutes ago, Renmar said:

Theo

Last I knew, you were planning to get incorporated into cruisedeckplans. I'm glad you did. I am a member of the site

Linda

17 hours ago, mrspaper said:

Last I knew, you were planning to get incorporated into cruisedeckplans. I'm glad you did. I am a member of the site

Linda

You don't need to be a member to find the pics. I'm not a member. Just pick a ship and click on Obst-View.

image.png.f7fc651557428ab62f8ac8d7ce45d8f5.png

23 hours ago, Renmar said:

Theo

I think folks should keep submitting photos for any missing cabins.