Recent PRDM cruisers! I need help, please.

PalmBeachMom

I am thinking of using Space Bags for packing as they mean more space and less wrinkles. BUT, I haven't been on the Prinsendam for a few years SO

did your room steward use an upright vacuum cleaner or a canister vac?

For those of you who have never used space bags, you suck the air out of the bag using the metal tube on a canister vacuum...... which I will need to do when I pack to go home!

I am thinking of using Space Bags for packing as they mean more space and less wrinkles. BUT, I haven't been on the Prinsendam for a few years SO

did your room steward use an upright vacuum cleaner or a canister vac?

For those of you who have never used space bags, you suck the air out of the bag using the metal tube on a canister vacuum...... which I will need to do when I pack to go home!

Here is a photo of the Vaccuum used on HAL Ships:

Numatic-Henry-HVR200A-Vacuum-Cleaner-Red.jpg

Joanie

The vacuum question was answered.

I wanted to let you know, if you don't already, that there are Space Bags now which you roll to get the air out. Also, Zip Lock Bags can be almost closed, then force the air out and close the rest of the way.

No need to worry about finding a steward with a vacuum cleaner when you need him.

(enjoy the Prinsendam. she's a beautiful ship.)

Thanks to everyone for answers and advice. I already have the Space Bags so I now know I can use them. Looking forward to being back on the PRDM soon!

you mean you haven't packed yet ;):D;) See you soon:)

you mean you haven't packed yet ;):D;) See you soon:)

Nope! Just got my mother set so I can leave for three weeks and I am going to NYC this weekend to visit my daughter! But the lists have been going on in my head for a while!

And I did pick up some euros yesterday!

Nope! Just got my mother set so I can leave for three weeks and I am going to NYC this weekend to visit my daughter! But the lists have been going on in my head for a while!

And I did pick up some euros yesterday!

good for you:D we haven't packed yet either - I just couldn't resist :) sorry for the thread drift

Archived