Hooker or a Nun

Princesss

We were the "middle couple" on one of our cruises and Wee Jimmy let us all know that he was going to "change" some of our answers to keep the show "interesting".

We still had a blast and am glad that we participated. Even though they change some of the answers, I really wish they would change some of the same old questions.

Another answer we hear a lot on the question about the hooker or the missionary is: a missionary during the day and a hooker at night. :rolleyes::cool::p

we won 5 or 6 years ago as the old couple. he read all our answers as we wrote them except the hooker/nun question. he whispered in my ear to play along and the read the joke line as if it was mine. got lots of laughs and it was still fun, but i got more laughs with the question " if we had a parrot in our bedroom the 1st year of marriage, what would it learn to say?" my answer was let go of my ears, i know what i'm doing. that really brought the house down. it took the c/d a while to get going again

Princess are you home yet?? good cruise I thought.

Yes, I came home to having my house broken into !

The alarm people called 11/6 as I was checking in at the San Luis, then last I heard forensics was going out Monday. I had no idea what to expect however turns out they broke a wndow to open it so they could unlock the door however were apparently scared off by the alarm. When the alarm company called , they said they sent the cops but I called my son who arrived first (go figure) he's a Marine so "of course" he had his "weapon" drawn then the cops got there, saw him, and all pulled out their guns ! I was considering going back home and not going on the cruise

Yes, I came home to having my house broken into !

The alarm people called 11/6 as I was checking in at the San Luis, then last I heard forensics was going out Monday. I had no idea what to expect however turns out they broke a wndow to open it so they could unlock the door however were apparently scared off by the alarm. When the alarm company called , they said they sent the cops but I called my son who arrived first (go figure) he's a Marine so "of course" he had his "weapon" drawn then the cops got there, saw him, and all pulled out their guns ! I was considering going back home and not going on the cruise

Oh no. That is terrible. Its my worst fear when I cruise I will come home to this. So, did they steal stuff or just run? I hope its not a huge expense for you, that would sure ruin my home coming.

I just got off Magic this morning, but Im finally home.

Oh no. That is terrible. Its my worst fear when I cruise I will come home to this. So, did they steal stuff or just run? I hope its not a huge expense for you, that would sure ruin my home coming.

I just got off Magic this morning, but Im finally home.

Actually they ran, but they were trying to get into the same room where the ceiling caved in due to the hail and caused damage, so I guess one little broken window isn't that bad. It was a sunroom by the pool, then there is a door into the house from there. When they got that door open, the alarm went off. I don't wear or own any expensive jewelry, so not sure what they expected to steal that they can resell.. I have alarm signs all over the place, as do most of the houses in my neighborhood.

After all how hard would it be to make a few changes.icon13.gif

Or they could just let the contestants give their own answers.

There are a lot of characters out there , and you know there are some folks who get them on a stage and give them a mic and away they go *LOL*

I am sure they could come up with some great answers all on there own .

Or they could just let the contestants give their own answers.

There are a lot of characters out there , and you know there are some folks who get them on a stage and give them a mic and away they go *LOL*

I am sure they could come up with some great answers all on there own .

Very true but suspect we have the ego of the CD involved.

I think it'd be funny enough without any scripted answers. I've seen several shows with plants who were chosen in advance and told what to do and say. It's still funny.

Have watched JH's bedtime story on Youtube several times, different shows. The character "Mary" appears to be the same woman each time. I guess she is a Carnival employee who works somewhere on the ship during the day and assists with the show at night.

Have watched JH's bedtime story on Youtube several times, different shows. The character "Mary" appears to be the same woman each time. I guess she is a Carnival employee who works somewhere on the ship during the day and assists with the show at night.

john uses a lot of prearranged people in his "passenger" shows. there were even some groupies years ago that followed him around on his sailings to play specific characters.

the one the followed him to play dick wooden (and the alternating character who's name i always forget) is still a member here.

i have seen the bedtime story done by the originator, as well as others, and they use all audience members. a friend of our played mary once, and it was hysterical.

For once and for all, this is not scripted!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I were in it, we were on our honeymoon, and we were the newly wed couple. We were not plants, nor were we given any answers before hand!!!!!!:(

the newleyweds don't get the lines. this is probably why there were few laughs.

For once and for all, this is not scripted!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I were in it, we were on our honeymoon, and we were the newly wed couple. We were not plants, nor were we given any answers before hand!!!!!!:(

If the lines weren't scripted , then how does everyone here who has seen the show on many different cruises , on many different ships , over a period of sveral years all know the same lines by heart.

"The oldest gentleman was a retired minister on my Valor cruise in 2009"

"Thats funny the old timer was a retired minister on my Conquest cruise in 2006"

Coinicidence??????? I think not :)

Archived