how many posts untill ' blue ribbon cruiser ' status?

nikimouse

im almost there..wohoo for me :cool:

So am I, but until today I didn't even know there was such a thing. It took me a while to figure out what this poster was talking about. I never even noticed the words under my screen name.

Not as many as you may think once you get "hooked" on Cruise Critic. 5 years = 5,000+ posts! :eek::cool::)

:D Mary one of us must be doing something wrong. Your CC join date says 2004, you state above 5 years. Now either I'm having a bad morning with math, I went into a time warp on the weekend or you have another reason for stating 5 years. ;)

So am I, but until today I didn't even know there was such a thing. It took me a while to figure out what this poster was talking about. I never even noticed the words under my screen name.

I'm going for 10,000 now!

I only noticed because I hit 3,000 last month and saw the status change. Also received an email from CC congratulating me. It is very addictive, isn't it? When I first joined, I never posted anything. I guess I have felt more comfortable in making comments, or maybe feel like I know the answer, in the last few years.

Hi Mary!

Some of us really have the gift of gab (or too much time on our hands)....3 years =9,000+ posts! :D

:D Well my join date says 2009, but I actually just periodically lurked for the first 2 years until my 2nd cruise. So basically I have almost 3000 in 1 year. I prefer to think that we are just helpful personalitiies. :p :D

I'm going for 10,000 now!

I only noticed because I hit 3,000 last month and saw the status change. Also received an email from CC congratulating me. It is very addictive, isn't it? When I first joined, I never posted anything. I guess I have felt more comfortable in making comments, or maybe feel like I know the answer, in the last few years.

Aw you have to hit the 5000+ first ;) Yes very addictive.

And then there is me: I really don't live on CC, but I do spend a lot of time here. It comes with getting older and working from home, which means not working a heck of a lot.

Nita LOL

Nita !!!! What is this getting older stuff ??? You are my age, and I am not getting older --- I refuse !!!!:D

:D Mary one of us must be doing something wrong. Your CC join date says 2004, you state above 5 years. Now either I'm having a bad morning with math, I went into a time warp on the weekend or you have another reason for stating 5 years. ;)

Geez - I got up too early today to do the math. Joined CC in 2005. Anyway, DH says I spend WAY too much time on CC. :eek:

I found this by searching for "Blue Ribbon Cruiser":

Per the Community Guidelines' date=' another host has moved this thread to the Need Help Using The Boards? Ask Here! Forum where it would be on topic.

Per FAQ:

What is a Blue Ribbon Cruiser? Charter Member? 5,000+ Club etc.?

A "Blue Ribbon Cruiser" is a member who has attained 3,000 posts on the Cruise Critic message boards -- at any time. Those who's posting counts do not reflect 3,000 posts may have been "grandfathered"...that is, they attained their status prior to our moving to our new message boards on June 2004. Those who attain 5,000+ posts on the forums will receive a title of "5,000+ Club". Ditto the 10,000+ level. Those who have "Charter Member" in front of their club name are those who had attained 5,000 or 10,000 posts on the day that Cruise Critic moved to our new message board forums in June of 2004.

082502btw_prv.gif, you can click your user name or any member's user name on a post. It is just above the words Cool Cruiser, Blue Ribbon Cruiser, 5,000+ Club etc. A drop down menu will appear. Click View Public Profile. When it appears, scroll down a bit to the Forum Info section. You will see the average posts per day.

I hope this information will be helpful.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

This thread will probably be moved shortly.

Archived