Zuiderdam Sail-Away Today (Monday)

aliaschief

This will be our last dry run web cam practice before our Nov. 25 cruise. Wave has been scheduled, banner is completed, Mardi Gras beads (for RC members to find each other) and CC logo hats, shirts we are ready!

With the reported late boarding today for the ship being cleaned down. Sounds like some Noro cases last cruise?:confused: Not sure if the scheduled est. 5:00 Eastern time departure will be on time? Hope everyone boarding today washes their hands a lot.

Some other cruise ships in port.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/index.html

As an FYI to all planning on watching the Zuiderdam sail away today, be aware that it will not take her as long to leave today as she backed into the berth this morning so she does not have to back out this afternoon. So, in my guess will take her 1/2 the time to sail away today???

Joanie

This will be our last dry run web cam practice before our Nov. 25 cruise. Wave has been scheduled, banner is completed, Mardi Gras beads (for RC members to find each other) and CC logo hats, shirts we are ready!

With the reported late boarding today for the ship being cleaned down. Sounds like some Noro cases last cruise?:confused: Not sure if the scheduled est. 5:00 Eastern time departure will be on time? Hope everyone boarding today washes their hands a lot.

Some other cruise ships in port.

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/index.html

Hi Aliaschief,

Thanks for the information on the webcam at Port Everglades. I saw your post yesterday and just as I logged onto the webcam there was the Ruby Princess passing by zoomed in on the Aft cabin we will be sailing in March 2012. We continue to sail on HAL with our next cruise on the Maasdam Voyage of the Viking cruise next July 2012. Hope all is well.

Hi Aliaschief,

Thanks for the information on the webcam at Port Everglades. I saw your post yesterday and just as I logged onto the webcam there was the Ruby Princess passing by zoomed in on the Aft cabin we will be sailing in March 2012. We continue to sail on HAL with our next cruise on the Maasdam Voyage of the Viking cruise next July 2012. Hope all is well.

Happy to hear from you, glad to hear your doing well and thanks we are doing great. Hopefully, will sail together again. Voyage Of The Vikings is on our bucket list but have to wait for DW to retire. Smooth seas.

Aliaschief, thanks for the heads up for the sailings. Unfortunately, I usually miss them during the week. But, once we get down to Pompano in January, i plan on being on the 17th street bridge to watch these sailaways live, especially the Amsterdam on Jan 6. i want to check her out before our cruise to Alaska in August.

The long distance pictures that the camera shows are simply amazing! Watching the Zuiderdam "turn the corner" out of the channel going out to sea truly is a sight to see! It looked to me like they were experiencing some rain.

I think that's "new". I don't remember those long distance shots in previoius seasons. Pretty incredible!

Archived