Current Concierges continued

PH8

Uh oh....Juan Diego has just found out he is departing the ship on April 5 - following the members cruise. He wasn't extended for as long as expected.

Make that only a half smile for me. At least we will have him in the CL for 1 of our 2 cruises. Steven will relieve him. OK, I"ll give Steven the other half of that smile. :)

At least itpd2901 will get to enjoy having JD in the lounge, too.

Gina

AD Adventure of the Seas -Fernando

(Reshma on vacation 12/18/11-2/19/12)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim

(Diamond)-Dexter Fraser

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano(Edson Rosa on vacation 12/11/11)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser (Charmaine Femandas on vacation 01/16/12)

EX Explorer of the Seas -Carlos Javier Ortiz(Mario Reyes as of 4/9/12)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie

(Diamond)- Rahul Barua

GR Grandeur of the Seas - none

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj -(Ken Boodoo-on vacation as of 2/13/12)

(Diamond) -Coumella Arandia

JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid-till April 28th (Jasmin on vacation12/10/11 )

LG Legend of the Seas -none

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa(from 2/04/ to 4/9--returning to Diamond Lounge 4/10 to 4/28) Carlos Ortiz TBD

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Lorgio(Nadia Gruber on vacation)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas – Karen Hernandez(starts vacation 04/12)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Allan/Natalia

(Diamond) Roberto

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 4/05/12) Steven as of 4/05/12

(Diamond)Silvia Abreu De Gasperi(till March 6th,returning in May)

RH Rhapsody of the Seas -Amit(date TBD)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux (as of 2/04/12)-Victor on vacation

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi(till 04/22/12)

VI Vision of the Seas - none

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 03/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

Edited by PH8

Uh oh....Juan Diego has just found out he is departing the ship on April 5 - following the members cruise. He wasn't extended for as long as expected.

Make that only a half smile for me. At least we will have him in the CL for 1 of our 2 cruises. Steven will relieve him. OK, I"ll give Steven the other half of that smile. :)

Gina

Ok,now your mission to find out about the DL:D

Please see my post above dated February 5th. Steven does not go back to the Diamond Lounge after Juan Diego returns from vacation.

Hi Patti, Hope you are well - seems ages since our Radiance cruise last Sept !!! Have you any idea who will be Concierge on the Splendour in Sept this year ??? Your grand-daughter is certainly growing up and is so cute.

I see there will be a change to Mario Reyes on the Explorer..anyone have any experience with Mario? We have always had Francis, when Carlos goes on vacation...

Karen

Got an email from Oana yesterday. Her info is that Mario will return to SR after his vacation. Now, we all know that CruiseCritic folk always know things before shipboard people.:eek:

Que sera, sera.

Got an email from Oana yesterday. Her info is that Mario will return to SR after his vacation. Now, we all know that CruiseCritic folk always know things before shipboard people.:eek:

Que sera, sera.

We had Mario on the Serenade back in October. We found him to be very attentive and very nice. We got at least 1 voice mail a day that always started with.... Hello beautiful people on the beautiful Serenade of the Seas.

Edited by Tim,n,Sue

Que sera, sera.

Hmmmmmmmmm...which do you think it is??? SR or EX??:confused:

Hmmmmmmmmm...which do you think it is??? SR or EX??:confused:

That's what I wondered. Considering Francois was only away from SR for a specific reason - they needed his language skills briefly on another ship - where would this put him if someone else is supposed to go to SR? Francois just returned.

I can see them needing someone else on SR after the Nov. drydock when she gains a DL. But until then, it seems Francois will continue to be needed on SR in her new home of Barcelona for his language skills.

Gina

Que sera, sera.

Not sure where Oana got her information, but Mario told me via facebook chat last week that he had just gotten notified that he was going to the Explorer when he returns in April. :confused:

I see there will be a change to Mario Reyes on the Explorer..anyone have any experience with Mario? We have always had Francis, when Carlos goes on vacation...

Karen

We've sailed with Mario three times on the Liberty in the past and he was wonderful. He is always smiling and very attentive to the guests.

Gina

Guess we Woo Hoo'd too soon Gina. Can only hope things change again. At least I'll get to meet the elusive Steven. I guess he is being unearthed from his position in GR after all.

Not sure where Oana got her information, but Mario told me via facebook chat last week that he had just gotten notified that he was going to the Explorer when he returns in April. :confused:

Based on what you say, my guess is that he expected to return and told her that when he went on vacation. The plan must have changed after he left.

(Diamond)-Dexter Fraser

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser (Charmaine Femandas on vacation 01/16/12)

(Diamond)- Rahul Barua

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj -(Ken Boodoo-on vacation as of 2/13/12)

JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid-till April 28th (Jasmin on vacation12/10/11 )

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa(from 2/04/ to 4/9--returning to Diamond Lounge 4/10 to 4/28) Carlos Ortiz TBD

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

(Diamond) Roberto

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 4/05/12) Steven as of 4/05/12

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux (till 07/04/12-returning in Sept)-Victor on vacation

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

got off the Indie recently same time as ken Boodoo current concierge[great guy] and we had Raj learning the ropes, what a charmer and so efficient he will be loved by all too.

Glenys, that is great to hear about Raj. We have always had Ken on our Indie cruises so it is going to be weird not seeing him , will look forward to meeting Raj really soon:)

got off the Indie recently same time as ken Boodoo current concierge[great guy] and we had Raj learning the ropes, what a charmer and so efficient he will be loved by all too.

Raj Bhugwath - Ken is back on the 22nd April

(Diamond)-Dexter Fraser

(Diamond)- Rahul Barua

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath-(Ken Boodoo-on vacation till 04/22/12)

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

(Diamond) Roberto

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux (till 07/04/12-returning in Sept)-Victor on vacation

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com