Current Concierges continued

PH8

Hiya

We are off on the Indy in a weeks time. Just wondered if there was any feedback on Raj in the CL. I am sure he will be fab but just wondered if anyone just off her.

Just got off the same cruise as PAFC ( Brian ), Raj is very helpful, very pro-active but one thing you may want to be aware of he is huge on giving all the ladies hugs and kisses when he greets you. I am okay with that as I am a hugger myself :)

I am hoping someone in this thread can help me with my question.

My family is booked in the Owner's suite on the Allure. I have tried making reservations for Chops and Geo's table. They are completely booked for the time I need the entire cruise. I need a before 7pm time as my daughter is 11.

I also can't make reservations for several of our nights using the MTD as they are booked as well.

Does anyone know if concierge holds reservations to the side for suite guest?

I know my booking information states that concierge will help with our dining but I am not sure if I can get in with everything booked.

I am hoping someone in this thread can help me with my question.

My family is booked in the Owner's suite on the Allure. I have tried making reservations for Chops and Geo's table. They are completely booked for the time I need the entire cruise. I need a before 7pm time as my daughter is 11.

I also can't make reservations for several of our nights using the MTD as they are booked as well.

Does anyone know if concierge holds reservations to the side for suite guest?

I know my booking information states that concierge will help with our dining but I am not sure if I can get in with everything booked.

I am anxiious to see the responses to your post. As suite guests hopefully your Concierge will be able to pull some strings. I find it hard to believe that you couldn't book the dinner reservations for the time you have requested. Contact your Allure Concierge ASAP.

I am anxiious to see the responses to your post. As suite guests hopefully your Concierge will be able to pull some strings. I find it hard to believe that you couldn't book the dinner reservations for the time you have requested. Contact your Allure Concierge ASAP.

I emailed them our dining request but its still a bit far as we don't leave for another 52 days. I am sure as it gets closer I will need to email them again. I just asked if they hold ressies or not to get a feel on my chances of eating. :rolleyes:

The biggest problem for us is my 11 year old daughter. She does appreciate good food and is very well mannered and has been going to nicer, upscale places most of her life. I do understand the 7pm rule and I totally agree with it and am trying to follow it. It makes it extremely difficult when everything is booked. She would be heartbroken to be left behind in the "daycare" area.

We had the same issue with the flowrider lesson. My 15 year old wanted to do the class but it was booked except for 1 "at port" day. They cancelled the adventure we had booked. It was only the Bahamas and we have been there before. We opted to do the class and stay on the ship for that port day.

I am hoping they release more bookings when we board. Either that or concierge can wave their magic wand and get us food :D

I emailed them our dining request but its still a bit far as we don't leave for another 52 days. I am sure as it gets closer I will need to email them again. I just asked if they hold ressies or not to get a feel on my chances of eating. :rolleyes:

The biggest problem for us is my 11 year old daughter. She does appreciate good food and is very well mannered and has been going to nicer, upscale places most of her life. I do understand the 7pm rule and I totally agree with it and am trying to follow it. It makes it extremely difficult when everything is booked. She would be heartbroken to be left behind in the "daycare" area.

We had the same issue with the flowrider lesson. My 15 year old wanted to do the class but it was booked except for 1 "at port" day. They cancelled the adventure we had booked. It was only the Bahamas and we have been there before. We opted to do the class and stay on the ship for that port day.

I am hoping they release more bookings when we board. Either that or concierge can wave their magic wand and get us food :D

I haven't been on Oasis or Allure and they could be different, but I know on the other ships there are always dining reservations held back for on-board booking. Quite a few people on my March cruise had the concierge make their reservations for them, and they had no problem getting what they wanted.

News for all Luca fans! I emailed Luca yesterday asking if he was planning to be onboard Mariner when she returns to Galveston next Nov. and for her entire schedule there. He answered me today that, yes, he plans to be on Mariner out of Galveston when she returns. That is great news to me. Luca is a real gem. I know he is from Rome, so I had assumed he would be taking his vacation after the May TA and hoped he'd be returning before her fall TA.

AD Adventure of the Seas -Reshma

(Fernando on vacation 2/19/12)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim(Dexter on vacation till 5/6/12)

(Diamond)-Kenton

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano(Edson Rosa on vacation 12/11/11)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser

EX Explorer of the Seas -Carlos Javier Ortiz(Mario Reyes as of 4/9/12)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie Salaya

(Diamond)-Verdine Leotaud(Rahul Barua on vacation 02/12)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - Israel Sanchez-date TBD

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath-(Ken Boodoo-on vacation till 04/22/12)

(Diamond) -Coumella Arandia(till 4/22/12)

JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid-till April 28th (Jasmin on vacation12/10/11 )

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa(till 4/28/12-returning 6/21/12) Carlos Ortiz

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Iorgio(Nadia Gruber on vacation)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas – Karen Hernandez(starts vacation 04/12)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Ricardo Mock till 3/31/12......Allan(Natalia-replacement)

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 4/22/12.rtn 6/1/12) Steven (as of 4/22/12)

(Diamond) Charmaine-till 7/27/12

RH Rhapsody of the Seas -Amit(date TBD)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux (till 07/04/12-returning in Sept)-Victor on vacation

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi(till 04/22/12)

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim(Dexter on vacation till 5/6/12)

(Diamond)-Kenton

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath-(Ken Boodoo-on vacation till 04/22/12)

JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid-till April 28th (Jasmin on vacation12/10/11 )

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa(till 4/28/12-returning 6/21/12) Carlos Ortiz

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Ricardo Mock till 3/31/12......Allan(Natalia-replacement)

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 4/22/12.rtn 6/1/12) Steven (as of 4/22/12)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux (till 07/04/12-returning in Sept)-Victor on vacation

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

Who is concierge on Jewel for May 3rd sailing?

Thanks

Hiya

We are off on the Indy in a weeks time. Just wondered if there was any feedback on Raj in the CL. I am sure he will be fab but just wondered if anyone just off her.

He was very nice, but I have had better (and a lot worse!)

Not too sure how keen I am on the children being in there - there is clearly a space issue at times.

Hello:) Hope this is okay to post in this thread.....My mother and I are going on our very first cruise on Voyager of the Seas leaving in a month :cool: Dubai to Singapore and have been upgaded to a Grand Suite. are we meant to email the concierge or do they email us? What services does a concierge offer? Do we have Israel? I have read he is wonderful.

We have no idea what to expect lol..excited and nervous too :)

(Diamond)-Kenton

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

So I emailed the concierge with the above address 2 times and I have not receieved a response. Does anyone know how long it usually takes them to respond. We are staying in an owner's suite on Explorer( May 24th sailing) and I wanted to reserve a cabana at Barefoot Beach!

Thanks!

Ricardo is not going to be on Oasis when I sail on the 21st?! sad02.gif

No, he's not!!! He boarded another ship yesterday!! He will be missed on OASIS: he was the reason why we cruised Oasis 7 times: I think it will be a while before she will see us again!!!:(

He will be missed on OASIS: he was the reason why we cruised Oasis 7 times: I think it will be a while before she will see us again!!!:(

..................REALLY?????...............nothing else can intice you to cruise???....boy RCCL has alot to do to get that ship in shape........

No, he's not!!! He boarded another ship yesterday!! He will be missed on OASIS: he was the reason why we cruised Oasis 7 times: I think it will be a while before she will see us again!!!:(

What ship is he on now?

..................REALLY?????...............nothing else can intice you to cruise???....boy RCCL has alot to do to get that ship in shape........

Oh, I'll be cruising, but not on Oasis, real soon! We have 3 cruises booked, all on the BR (cruised on her 18 times); we are doing the TA on Sept 8 and then B2B from SJ in Dec!

We just like some concierge better then others: Ricardo; Fernando; Willie; Luca; and if we can, we will cruise with them!!

Don't know who's the concierge on BR, but we really wanted to cruise on her again: she is my favorite ship.... :-)

What ship is he on now?

I can see that you cruised on Independence a lot: we meet Ricardo on Independence on 2009, and then on Oasis in Jan 2010!!!

We love the Indie, and we try to cruise on her when Captain Remo and wife Tove are onboard!!!

It was already posted while back: Ricardo is now on Navigator; left Oasis Apr 7; went home to Panama and boarded the NAV yesterday; got an e-mail from him, this morning!!!

Oh, I'll be cruising, but not on Oasis, real soon! We have 3 cruises booked, all on the BR (cruised on her 18 times); we are doing the TA on Sept 8 and then B2B from SJ in Dec!

We just like some concierge better then others: Ricardo; Fernando; Willie; Luca; and if we can, we will cruise with them!!

Don't know who's the concierge on BR, but we really wanted to cruise on her again: she is my favorite ship.... :-)

I'm glad. I was worried that the concierge had turned into the focal point rather than THE GREAT TIME ON BOARD THE SHIP!:)

p.s.............now we are all jealous of your ambitious cruise scheduale.....;):)