Current Concierges continued

PH8

I'm glad. I was worried that the concierge had turned into the focal point rather than THE GREAT TIME ON BOARD THE SHIP!:)

p.s.............now we are all jealous of your ambitious cruise scheduale.....;):)

We will never stop cruising!!!

I try to keep in touch with the Concierge, and book cruise, around their schedule, if possible!

:D:D

Karen Hernandez is on vacation from the cl. She said she is off for 4 months to get married.

As I recall, Fernando from the allure is filling in. I may be wrong on the name.

Karen told us in March, that she was going home in June to get married, and she did not know if she was going to be back on NAV!

Got an email from Ricardo yesterday, stating that he was on the NAV, getting things in order and sending out invitations!!!

I'll know more, as soon as I get in touch with him!

Edited by CRUISEMAMI

Oh, I'll be cruising, but not on Oasis, real soon! We have 3 cruises booked, all on the BR (cruised on her 18 times); we are doing the TA on Sept 8 and then B2B from SJ in Dec!

We just like some concierge better then others: Ricardo; Fernando; Willie; Luca; and if we can, we will cruise with them!!

Don't know who's the concierge on BR, but we really wanted to cruise on her again: she is my favorite ship.... :-)

Left Brilliance on April 7th and Concierge was Betsy, and she was moving to a new cabin that day, so I guess she will stay for a while.

Hello, Kathy -

Just received an email from Victor J. Barragan Baruch, the suites concierge on Rhapsody, for our 30-Apr cruise. His email address is listed as: RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

Anyone have comments from previous cruises with Victor? Thanks.

--Steve

Steve, wouldn't Victor also be the Concierge for D+ and PC Members? I'm curious because usually the email address doesn't include "Suites" in the title.

Steve, wouldn't Victor also be the Concierge for D+ and PC Members? I'm curious because usually the email address doesn't include "Suites" in the title.

Hi, Patti -

I thought the email address was unusual, too. As you know, Rhapsody was just renovated and received a concierge lounge and diamond club. We're in a GS for this cruise so we'll visit both venues. I'll find out while onboard and report back.

--Steve

AD Adventure of the Seas -Reshma

(Fernando on vacation 2/19/12)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim(Dexter on vacation till 5/6/12)

(Diamond)-Kenton

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano(Edson Rosa on vacation 12/11/11)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser

EX Explorer of the Seas -Carlos Javier Ortiz(Mario Reyes as of 4/9/12)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie Salaya

(Diamond)-Verdine Leotaud(Rahul Barua on vacation 02/12)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - Israel Sanchez-date TBD

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath-(Ken Boodoo-on vacation till 04/22/12)

(Diamond) -Coumella Arandia(till 4/22/12)

JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid-till April 28th (Jasmin on vacation12/10/11 )

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa(till 4/28/12-returning 6/21/12) Carlos Ortiz

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Iorgio(Nadia Gruber on vacation)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas – Karen Hernandez(starts vacation 04/12)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Ricardo Mock till 3/31/12......Allan(Natalia-replacement)

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 4/22/12.rtn 6/1/12) Steven (as of 4/22/12)

(Diamond) Charmaine-till 7/27/12

RH Rhapsody of the Seas -Amit(date TBD)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux (till 07/04/12-returning in Sept)-Victor on vacation

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi(till 04/22/12)

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

thanks

Hi, Patti -

I thought the email address was unusual, too. As you know, Rhapsody was just renovated and received a concierge lounge and diamond club. We're in a GS for this cruise so we'll visit both venues. I'll find out while onboard and report back.

--Steve

Thanks Steve. Enjoy your cruise.

Patti,

I think this is just some more of the handwriting on the wall. I am convinced that when all the ships (or maybe even most of them) have been revitalized and have 2 lounges, the current "CL" will become a Suite Lounge with admission only by gold card.:eek:

Setting up a new email with the Suite designation puts one little thing in place for the future.

JMHO. Time will tell.

Patti,

I think this is just some more of the handwriting on the wall. I am convinced that when all the ships (or maybe even most of them) have been revitalized and have 2 lounges, the current "CL" will become a Suite Lounge with admission only by gold card.:eek:

Setting up a new email with the Suite designation puts one little thing in place for the future.

JMHO. Time will tell.

I agree Beth. Gold card users would be Suite Guests as well as PC Members.;)

Left Brilliance on April 7th and Concierge was Betsy, and she was moving to a new cabin that day, so I guess she will stay for a while.

Thanks for the infos! Did you liked her?:p

She may not be there in Sept... Depend on the length of the contract!!

Patti,

JMHO. Time will tell.

I agree Beth. Gold card users would be Suite Guests as well as PC Members.;)

Yep, I agree. If this was a pole I think the outcome would be what you two have suggested. Something has to be done given the size of the >=D+ pool.

WoW! what a great idea. Do you think there will ever be a D+ pool? LOL ;)

AD Adventure of the Seas -Reshma

(Fernando on vacation 2/19/12)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim(Dexter on vacation till 5/6/12)

(Diamond)-Kenton

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano(Edson Rosa on vacation 12/11/11)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser

EX Explorer of the Seas -Carlos Javier Ortiz(Mario Reyes as of 4/9/12)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie Salaya

(Diamond)-Rahul Barua (Verdine Leotaud on vacation)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - Israel Sanchez-date TBD

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath-(Ken Boodoo-on vacation till 04/22/12)

(Diamond) -Coumella Arandia(till 4/22/12)

JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid-till April 28th (Jasmin 4/28-07/02/12)

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa(till 4/28/12-returning 6/21/12) Carlos Ortiz

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Iorgio(Nadia Gruber on vacation)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas –Ricardo Mock (Karen Hernandez on vacation 04/12 for 4 months)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge).Allan(Natalia-replacement)

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 4/22/12.rtn 6/1/12) Steven (as of 4/22/12)

(Diamond) Charmaine-till 7/27/12

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-Victor J.Barragan Baruch

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux (till 07/04/12-returning in Sept)-Victor on vacation

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi(till 04/22/12)

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

I am sailing on the Monarch as an Emerald member. Three days later I will be on the Freedom hvaing surpassed the points for Diamond.

The rep at Royal told me to get in touch with the Freedom loyality Ambassador while I am on the Monarch.

So my question is:

Is the loyality Ambassador the same as the Diamond Concierge.

Edited by endymion6942

I am sailing on the Monarch as an Emerald member. Three days later I will be on the Freedom hvaing surpassed the points for Diamond.

The rep at Royal told me to get in touch with the Freedom loyality Ambassador while I am on the Monarch.

So my question is:

Is the loyality Ambassador the same as the Diamond Concierge.

No, they are two different positions. Not sure of the location of the LA on the Monarch but it will be listed in the Compass. Doubtful your status will update. He/she will be able to give you the correct coupon book and put a Diamond sticker on your Sea Pass.

No, they are two different positions. Not sure of the location of the LA on the Monarch but it will be listed in the Compass. Doubtful your status will update. He/she will be able to give you the correct coupon book and put a Diamond sticker on your Sea Pass.

Thanks for the info. DW booked the 4 day Monarch Cruise so we/SHE would have axcessto the Diamond lounge and events on the Freedom.

Edited by endymion6942

Thanks for the info. DW booked the 4 day Monarch Cruise so we/SHE would have axcessto the Diamond lounge and events on the Freedom.

My mistake should have posted the location of the LA on the Freedom

The info is otherwise correct. The DL on the Freedom is quite nice. Enjoy your happy hour drinks.:D