Current Concierges continued

PH8

AD Adventure of the Seas -Reshma

(Fernando on vacation 2/19/12)(Silvia Abreu De Gasperi date TBD)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Rahim and Dexter(Fernando on vacation)

(Diamond)-Kenton Stubb

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano till 06/02/12(Anis 06/02/12 till 07/03/12)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser

EX Explorer of the Seas -Mario Reyes as of 4/12/12)(Carlos Javier Ortiz)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie Salaya

(Diamond)-Rahul Barua (Verdine Leotaud on vacation)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - Rahim-date TBD

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Ken Boodoo till 10/31/12

(Diamond) -Silvia Abreu De Gasperi until 06/30/12(Columella Arandia)

JW Jewel of the Seas -Jasmin (Nedere Reid on vacation till 07/02/12)

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz (Oana Popa on vacation till 6/21/12)

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Iorgio(Nadia Gruber at GSR)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas –Ricardo Mock (Karen Hernandez on vacation 04/12 for 4 months)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Natalia Ramos and Francis Calimag

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Steven -as of 4/22/12(Juan Diego Miranda-Allen on vacation)

(Diamond) Charmaine-till 7/27/12

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-(Concierge)Victor J.Barragan Baruch

(Diamond)Mone't Morning(till 06/01/12)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux ( on vacation 06/10/12-returning 07/27/12) -Victor on vacation

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi (Telma Santos on vacation 05/02/12)

(Diamond)Carolina Costa

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

Charmaine just got off on the 18th of May and I believe she was going straight to the Oasis (not sure who she is/was replacing).

Gazetty James is now the Diamond Concierge onboard the Radiance.

Live from the Radiance in Juneau!

Charmaine just got off on the 18th of May and I believe she was going straight to the Oasis (not sure who she is/was replacing).

Gazetty? She is a sweetheart and always full of smiles. What a nice lady to have replace the lovely Charmaine. This pleases me.

Gina

Thank you!!:)

Oh no!!! We had Charmaine last time on the Oasis and couldn't stand her... she was quite cold, unpleasant and dismissive of us. How unfortunate that we might get her again next week :mad:. I was hoping for someone different!

I hope your information turns out to be untrue!

AD Adventure of the Seas -Reshma

(Fernando on vacation 2/19/12)(Silvia Abreu De Gasperi date TBD)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Rahim and Dexter(Fernando on vacation)

(Diamond)-Kenton Stubb

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano till 06/02/12(Anis 06/02/12 till 07/03/12)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser

EX Explorer of the Seas -Mario Reyes as of 4/12/12)(Carlos Javier Ortiz)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie Salaya

(Diamond)-Rahul Barua (Verdine Leotaud on vacation)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - Rahim-date TBD

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Ken Boodoo till 10/31/12

(Diamond) -Silvia Abreu De Gasperi until 06/30/12(Columella Arandia)

JW Jewel of the Seas -Jasmin (Nedere Reid on vacation till 07/02/12)

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz (Oana Popa on vacation till 6/21/12)

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Iorgio(Nadia Gruber at GSR)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas –Ricardo Mock (Karen Hernandez on vacation 04/12 for 4 months)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Natalia Ramos and Francis Calimag

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

Charmaine??

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Steven -as of 4/22/12(Juan Diego Miranda-Allen on vacation)

(Diamond) Gazetty James(as of May 18th)

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-(Concierge)Victor J.Barragan Baruch

(Diamond)Mone't Morning(till 06/01/12)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux ( on vacation 06/10/12-returning 07/27/12) -Victor on vacation

SP Splendour of the Seas – Diego Tripaldi (Telma Santos on vacation 05/02/12)

(Diamond)Carolina Costa

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

What are people's feelings on Rahul? We had him last week on Freedom and it seemed like he didn't give anybody the time of day. He was on his phone or stayed at his computer half the nights we went. We really missed Amit!

Oh no!!! We had Charmaine last time on the Oasis and couldn't stand her... she was quite cold, unpleasant and dismissive of us. How unfortunate that we might get her again next week :mad:. I was hoping for someone different!

Since Marianne is on the ship, her information is about as accurate as it comes.

Most people wouldn't agree with you about Charmaine. She is a lovely, helpful and polite lady. You should go into this with an open mind. I've changed my mind about people when running into them a second time on board. Assume she was having a bad week when you met her before.

Gina

Kathy, great to see that Nadere Reid will be our Concierge on the Jewel of the Seas TA starting August 31st.

She has been a wonderful help in the past, especially our soirée parties that she has been able to co ordinate bartenders, wait servers, and some incredible food.. This seems to cost us a little more each time, and my DW and I are debating whether it is worth it any more, especially now that the CL is used by so many of our friends.:)

Rick

I'll clear this up for you after the 5/26 sailing if we haven't heard anything before then.

Thanks

What are people's feelings on Rahul? We had him last week on Freedom and it seemed like he didn't give anybody the time of day. He was on his phone or stayed at his computer half the nights we went. We really missed Amit!

Out of my top ten fav concierges,he and Willie tie for 11 on my list:rolleyes:

Kathy, great to see that Nadere Reid will be our Concierge on the Jewel of the Seas TA starting August 31st.

She has been a wonderful help in the past, especially our soirée parties that she has been able to co ordinate bartenders, wait servers, and some incredible food.. This seems to cost us a little more each time, and my DW and I are debating whether it is worth it any more, especially now that the CL is used by so many of our friends.:)

Rick

Oh heck,I wont be there,so no,its not worth it..............save it for when we cruise together again.:p:p

He was great on our May 6 cruise. Got a call from him each evening on our phone telling us about the ports of call, tenders etc each evening. Took care of a BOGO problem at Chops for us. This was after attempts to get it corrected at Guest Relations as well as Chops. We had a problem with a tour in St Johns, he emailed Explorations for us. I have a call on my phone that I need to return to RCI regarding the tour. Booked excrusions for us in CocoCay and was johnny on the spot when we were in the DL needing a drink. There were over 300 Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle cruisers on our sailing. He did a great job for us, sorry you had a problem.

Since Marianne is on the ship, her information is about as accurate as it comes.

Most people wouldn't agree with you about Charmaine. She is a lovely, helpful and polite lady. You should go into this with an open mind. I've changed my mind about people when running into them a second time on board. Assume she was having a bad week when you met her before.

Gina

We always go in with an open mind, and, of course, will do so this time. I wouldn't have said what I did above though without basis.

She seemed to have a plenty fine week when we were on doting on older [than us], affluent looking guests. Those folks absolutely loved her! To us (a younger couple), she was dismissive, cold, and at times borderline rude. We will have my parents (also Diamond and fitting her favored profile noted above) with us on this sailing, so perhaps we will receive different treatment. I'm absolutely hoping that her perspective on service has changed since November... but if it hasn't I will not spare her a negative comment on the comment card (as I did last time)!

Regardless, her presence will not impact my enjoyment of the D lounge. The servers were absolutely WONDERFUL last time and really made our experience... and received her tip all for themselves!

Edited by Dave85

He was great on our May 6 cruise. Got a call from him each evening on our phone telling us about the ports of call, tenders etc each evening. Took care of a BOGO problem at Chops for us. This was after attempts to get it corrected at Guest Relations as well as Chops. We had a problem with a tour in St Johns, he emailed Explorations for us. I have a call on my phone that I need to return to RCI regarding the tour. Booked excrusions for us in CocoCay and was johnny on the spot when we were in the DL needing a drink. There were over 300 Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle cruisers on our sailing. He did a great job for us, sorry you had a problem.

We were on a month ago (Western) with Rahul (second time with him). He was excellent as usual. Amit was superb as well. Hope he is doing well on his new assignment!

Oh heck,I wont be there,so no,its not worth it..............save it for when we cruise together again.:p:p

When we cruise together again........you will know where are cabin is......and the door is alway open for you!:D

Brotherly love,

Rick

We were on the same cruise and we loved Rahul and even gave hime a wow card. He made us reservations for dinner, saw us in Grand Cayman and made sure we got to the Diamond line for the tender which saved us a ton of time, and got us out boarding passes for our flight home. He was always willing to help us and answer questions for us. We went to the lounge every night and as soon as Roger was tied up with other guests he would serve drinks to antone that was waiting. Overall we thought he was great!

We found Charmaine to be absolutely charming on our 19-day Radiance Hawaii/Alaska cruise. We had never sailed with her, and she greeted us warmly every time we entered the DL. She circulated every evening and talked to as many guests as she could.

I look forward to seeing her again. :)

We found Charmaine to be absolutely charming on our 19-day Radiance Hawaii/Alaska cruise. We had never sailed with her, and she greeted us warmly every time we entered the DL. She circulated every evening and talked to as many guests as she could.

I look forward to seeing her again. :)

With all of these positive comments I almost feel like I must have inadvertantly kicked her cat on the way into the D lounge... and I didn't even know that cats were allowed on board! :p ...oh wait, that's a different thread :cool:

I'll be more mindful of my feet as I enter this time...