Current Concierges continued

PH8

Does anybody knows, if Allan Fajardo (covered the Oasis Concierge for Natalia) still on board of Oasis???

I asked Natalia about Allan this morning. He is off Oasis for his time off and she *thinks* (not sure) he will be on Explorer next.

Also, Natalia told me to say hi to all the Cruise Critic members. :cool:

We just got off the Freedom and Rahul's voice mail said that the

dress code for the Diamond lounge for formal night was formal attire. We

also got a voicemail from Willie but I can't remember if he said it

also. Lots of kids in the CL which was a bit noisy for me so we

spent more time in the DL this time.

The CL lounge on the OASIS is wonderful, beautiful view and I loved that they served breakfast and lunch. They also, served wine and beer at lunch, that was great! However, during the evening hours - it didn't have any elegance to it. Also, the conceirge had no interaction with the guests, the servers were the best! It might of been my week since Natalie had just come back and the other guy - don't even know his name was only present at Labadee, that is how I know there were two.

What is really nice about RD - no matter which lounge one has access to, they will have a great concierge even with JD gone. Steven is super nice and Charmaine is as sweet as can be. Not to mention they both know their jobs well and care about the needs of their guests just as Juan Diego does when he is there.

Now if only the coffee machines would keep working. At one point in the past month, both of them failed. Too bad RD eliminated the D breakfast after her dry dock. It put that much more usage pressure on the lounge machines since specialty coffee is no longer available for free in the MDR for D and above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just off the Monarch........yes, I know, they don't have a concierge.

However, we have gone on the Jewel many times since it's arrival in Tampa. Nedere has been wonderful each time!

It was my girlfriends birthday while on the Monarch. Nedere (from the JOS) actually sent a birthday card and cake for the Monarch staff to deliver. It was great, and that one gesture really made us feel that the crew are just as much our family!!

However, we have gone on the Jewel many times since it's arrival in Tampa. Nedere has been wonderful each time!

It was my girlfriends birthday while on the Monarch. Nedere (from the JOS) actually sent a birthday card and cake for the Monarch staff to deliver. It was great, and that one gesture really made us feel that the crew are just as much our family!!

I like Nedere almost as much as I like Juan Diego!

BTW - wasn't it a little downer that we didn't much sunshine this past weekend on Monarch! I still saw a few walking lobsters debarking though!

Glad to see that. One of the reasons she is the cream of the crop. Hope you had a great time on Monarch!!!

We may get back on Jewel early next year but don't like the switch to Key West. All the best!

If they keep it a 10 week rotation,like now,looks like you will get your wish!:D

Kathy.......I tried writing to Victor, the concierge on the Rhapsody and it tells me that the message is undeliverable, because of a bad address.

I'm writing to RH underscore concierge at rccl dot com. What am I doing wrong???

Rick

Hello, Kathy -

Just received an email from Victor J. Barragan Baruch, the suites concierge on Rhapsody, for our 30-Apr cruise. His email address is listed as: RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

Anyone have comments from previous cruises with Victor? Thanks.

--Steve

Kathy.......I tried writing to Victor, the concierge on the Rhapsody and it tells me that the message is undeliverable, because of a bad address.

I'm writing to RH underscore concierge at rccl dot com. What am I doing wrong???

Rick

Someone posted the above a while back.

Rick

Looks like you got an answer above this one...........good luck Rick!

Someone posted the above a while back.

Thank you! I have tried both SuiteConcierge and Concierge....the rest being the ships handle, and an underscore..........and they both have bounced back.

So, the next step is to have my message sent to C&A, and let them contact the ship, and CC me!

This is the first time that I have had this happen.........but have never been on the Rhapsody.

You sure it's RH??:)

Rick

Thank you! I have tried both SuiteConcierge and Concierge....the rest being the ships handle, and an underscore..........and they both have bounced back.

So, the next step is to have my message sent to C&A, and let them contact the ship, and CC me!

This is the first time that I have had this happen.........but have never been on the Rhapsody.

Rick

Rick,the email above was posted as suites(with a s at the end).......you said suite.......did you have that additional s at the end??:confused:

Rick

I've been on Rhapsody and yes, it's RH

Rick,the email above was posted as suites(with a s at the end).......you said suite.......did you have that additional s at the end??:confused:

Between you and wolf...........I thank you both, and think that I have it figured out!:);)

Rick

AD Adventure of the Seas -Reshma

(Fernando on vacation 2/19/12)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim(Dexter on vacation till 5/6/12)

(Diamond)-Kenton Stubb

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano(Edson Rosa on vacation 12/11/11)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser

EX Explorer of the Seas -Mario Reyes as of 4/12/12)(Carlos Javier Ortiz)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie Salaya

(Diamond)-Rahul Barua (Verdine Leotaud on vacation)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - Rahim-date TBD

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Ken Boodoo(Raj Bhugwath)

(Diamond) -Coumella Arandia(till 4/22/12)

JW Jewel of the Seas -Jasmin (Nedere Reid on vacation till 07/02/12)

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz (Oana Popa on vacation till 6/21/12)

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Iorgio(Nadia Gruber at GSR)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas –Ricardo Mock (Karen Hernandez on vacation 04/12 for 4 months)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Natalia Ramos and Francis Calimag

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Steven -as of 4/22/12(Juan Diego Miranda-Allen on vacation)

(Diamond) Charmaine-till 7/27/12

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-Victor J.Barragan Baruch

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux ( on vacation 06/10/12-returning 07/27/12) -Victor on vacation

SP Splendour of the Seas – Telma Santos(Diego Tripaldi back 05/02/12)

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

Not sure about the Independence........I had Ken coming back the 22nd.....but then I have Coumella going out the 22nd......but what about Raj?? Does he go to the DL and Coumella go on vacation??:confused::confused:

Dexter Fraser returns to the Allure a week later than list shows...thought I would let you know incase anyone was hoping to see him onboard on the 6th May sailing.

Thanks!! :)

AD Adventure of the Seas -Reshma

(Fernando on vacation 2/19/12)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim(Dexter on vacation till 5/13/12)

(Diamond)-Kenton Stubb

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano(Edson Rosa on vacation 12/11/11)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser

EX Explorer of the Seas -Mario Reyes as of 4/12/12)(Carlos Javier Ortiz)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie Salaya

(Diamond)-Rahul Barua (Verdine Leotaud on vacation)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - Rahim-date TBD

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Ken Boodoo(Raj Bhugwath)

(Diamond) -Coumella Arandia(till 4/22/12)

JW Jewel of the Seas -Jasmin (Nedere Reid on vacation till 07/02/12)

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Carlos Ortiz (Oana Popa on vacation till 6/21/12)

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Iorgio(Nadia Gruber at GSR)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas –Ricardo Mock (Karen Hernandez on vacation 04/12 for 4 months)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Natalia Ramos and Francis Calimag

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Steven -as of 4/22/12(Juan Diego Miranda-Allen on vacation)

(Diamond) Charmaine-till 7/27/12

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-Victor J.Barragan Baruch

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux ( on vacation 06/10/12-returning 07/27/12) -Victor on vacation

SP Splendour of the Seas – Telma Santos(Diego Tripaldi back 05/02/12)

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com