Current Concierges continued

PH8

I just got an e-mail from Telma Santos, the current concierge on Splendour who said that by the time I sail (05th May 2012) Diego Tripaldi will have taken over for the summer season in Europe.

Guess he went home earlier than was previously mentioned

AD Adventure of the Seas -Reshma

(Fernando on vacation 2/19/12)

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim(Dexter on vacation till 5/6/12)

(Diamond)-Kenton

BR Brilliance of the Seas - Betsy Medrano(Edson Rosa on vacation 12/11/11)

EN Enchantment of the Seas - Reyno Varkevisser

EX Explorer of the Seas -Carlos Javier Ortiz(Mario Reyes as of 4/9/12)

FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge)-Willie Salaya

(Diamond)-Rahul Barua (Verdine Leotaud on vacation)

GR Grandeur of the Seas - Israel Sanchez-date TBD

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath-(Ken Boodoo-on vacation till 04/22/12)

(Diamond) -Coumella Arandia(till 4/22/12)

JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid-till April 28th (Jasmin 4/28-07/02/12)

LG Legend of the Seas -none till 2/7/13

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa(till 4/28/12-returning 6/21/12) Carlos Ortiz

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MJ Majesty of the Seas- none

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Iorgio(Nadia Gruber on vacation)

MN Monarch of the Seas- none

NV Navigator of the Seas –Ricardo Mock (Karen Hernandez on vacation 04/12 for 4 months)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge).Allan(Natalia-replacement)

(Diamond) Hayley De Vos Luzio

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 4/22/12.rtn 6/1/12) Steven (as of 4/22/12)

(Diamond) Charmaine-till 7/27/12

RH Rhapsody of the Seas-Victor J.Barragan Baruch

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux (till 07/04/12-returning in Sept)-Victor on vacation

SP Splendour of the Seas – Telma Santos(Diego Tripaldi back 05/02/12)

VI Vision of the Seas - none till 10/23/13

VY Voyager of the Seas -Israel Sanchez(till 06/19/12)

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge.

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

I am sailing on the Monarch as an Emerald member. Three days later I will be on the Freedom hvaing surpassed the points for Diamond.

The rep at Royal told me to get in touch with the Freedom loyality Ambassador while I am on the Monarch.

So my question is:

Is the loyality Ambassador the same as the Diamond Concierge.

Currently on the Freedom. The LA is Ricardo Duarte and he is located on deck 6, business center.

On board Oasis! :D

The D+ letter in our cabin from "Suites Concierge" (perhaps another indication they may faze out D+ members???) is from Natalia Ramos and Francis Calimag. I haven't met Francis yet but I am glad to see Natalia is on board. (I haven't actually seen her yet but since her name is on the letter, I assume she's here.)

But I will SOOOOO miss Ricardo! :(

Our letter from the Diamond Concierge is from Hayley De Los Luzio so that is correct on the list.

I wonder if there are not very many Diamond members on board for this cruise. The letter from Hayley states the nightly hors d'oeuvres and bar setup will be in the Diamond Lounge. This is our 4th time on Oasis and it's always been in Blaze.

Okay, that's my update for now. Anyone know Francis and have comments? Any questions I can try to answer while on board?

Edited by Aprille

I think they are trying to differentiate the Suite Concierge from the Diamond Lounge Concierge since they have many ships with both lounges. The concierge told us he gets many wrong emails with requests from Diamond passengers that should go to the Diamond concierge and vice versa. They are hoping this will alleviate the confusion.

AL Allure of the Seas--(Concierge)-Fernando/Rahim(Dexter on vacation till 5/6/12)

(Diamond)-Kenton

EX Explorer of the Seas -Carlos Javier Ortiz(Mario Reyes as of 4/9/12)

ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge)Raj Bhugwath-(Ken Boodoo-on vacation till 04/22/12)

LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge)-Oana Popa(till 4/28/12-returning 6/21/12) Carlos Ortiz

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

NV Navigator of the Seas –Ricardo Mock (Karen Hernandez on vacation 04/12 for 4 months)

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge).Allan(Natalia-replacement)

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen(till 4/22/12.rtn 6/1/12) Steven (as of 4/22/12)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux (till 07/04/12-returning in Sept)-Victor on vacation

To email the concierge,use the 2 letter code for ship(i.e EX for Explorer),followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge,add the word diamond in front of concierge

i.e

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

Kathy,

got off the Explorer today, Mario arrived 4-12-12.

Hi, Patti -

I thought the email address was unusual, too. As you know, Rhapsody was just renovated and received a concierge lounge and diamond club. We're in a GS for this cruise so we'll visit both venues. I'll find out while onboard and report back.

--Steve

Steve, please keep us informed of Victor. My DW who is a PC member, will be getting on, when you are off in Vancouver.

I have felt for some time, that with 2 lounges on most ships, that D+ will be moved to free up congested space in the CL's. How Royal Caribbean works this out, better be different than just kicking them out, yet with the current administration in place, I can see Goldstein just announcing that due to space restrictions, starting on "blank" date, the CL will be available to suite guests, their underage children, and Pinnacle Club members only.

To soften the blow, D+ members should be given one "free" cocktail of what is available in their new lounge, and then all others at a 25% or 50% discount. It will be hard, because if Diamonds are friends with D+, and the D+ gets a better discount.....it's going to be.....yo.put Bill' D drink on my tab please! And here I have to bow to others, as I don't totally know the structure of the Diamond lounge, or how the drinks are handled there.

And Royal Caribbean does not want to lose that revenue.

Do they care about losing D+ members?? I think that they care just about as much as losing a Pinnacle Club member.....and you think that they give a hoot about us??? Think again.

They feel that they can fill the ship with newcomers, and don't need us!:rolleyes:

Which is why we are going to start giving some of our hard earned money to some other cruise lines, starting next year.

Rick

Edited by rubrrick

I have felt for some time, that with 2 lounges on most ships, that D+ will be moved to free up congested space in the CL's.

Rick

I feel this will also happen once all ships have a true Diamond Lounge added. If it comes to where D+ Members are moved over to a Dedicated Diamond Lounge, I see no reason why they should be upset. The newly added Diamond Lounges are beautiful and offer the same great amenities that are offered in a CL. I mean it's only a room where you meet folks and can enjoy a glass of whatever quenches your thirst.:D

Let me ask you all this. There are roughly 150 +/- Pinnacle Club members with 700 or more cruise points. To be honest, I would be willing to bet there are less than 1000 people with 500-699 cruise points. If they decide to shuffle the CL and the DL, I see them lowering Pinnacle Club to a 500 point qualification level.

But to be honest, I don't see any changes in the CL. They are making the CLs much larger during every ship revitalization for a reason - to accommodate the demand.

When all ships have a Diamond Club and Conceirge Club I think the Pinnacle Club will stay at 700 points. If the problem has been overcrowding, Suites guest and PC members will comfortably fill up the CC and the D and D+ members will have a very nice DC which on many ships will be nicer. I think the PC members who will no longer be sailing is a much smaller number than those becoming PC members.

Back to this again huh... Reminds me of 2007-2009 when they were talking about the Diamond Members vs. Concierge Lounge!

I agree that at some point they will change the policy to a gold card OR up th enumber for diamond plus to fill the gap between 175 and 700 (Possibly at 350 or 520 where the amenities grow). That is a long way to go with no additional perks!

Either way, its a free service and if they wait till most ships have both, it shouldn't be a problem!

Now on the RH, does anyone know who the Diamond Concierge is?

Thanks!

(Diamond)-Kenton

EX Explorer of the Seas -Mario Reyes as of 4/12/12)(Carlos Javier Ortiz)

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge)Natalia Ramos and Francis Calimag

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

On board Oasis! :D

The D+ letter in our cabin from "Suites Concierge" (perhaps another indication they may faze out D+ members???) is from Natalia Ramos and Francis Calimag. I haven't met Francis yet but I am glad to see Natalia is on board. (I haven't actually seen her yet but since her name is on the letter, I assume she's here.)

But I will SOOOOO miss Ricardo! :(

Our letter from the Diamond Concierge is from Hayley De Los Luzio so that is correct on the list.

Kathy,

got off the Explorer today, Mario arrived 4-12-12.

Thanks you two!!:D

Just off the Oasis (4/14), we are Diamond Plus traveling with parents Diamond. The first night we went to the Diamond Lounge and did not like the atmosphere, it was dark and it appeared to us that the choices of beverages has changed. Choice of beer Amstel Light, Bud, Miller and Heinken, we asked for white wine and they only type was a Chardonnay. Appetizers was still all the hot food but the canapes were not out just cheese, carrots. We hated it - compared to a light and airy place we so enjoyed on the Liberty, etc. The second night, the conceirge said - go to the Diamond Lounge, THEY DON'T CHECK YOUR CARD!!!. So day 3 we went for breakfast, lunch and drinks - all 4 of us and not a word was said, until the last night went Natasha came over and said, I hope you all had a great cruise.

Loved getting breaksfast and lunch in the lounge, food was excellent and the servers did a great job. Wine and beer flowed and it was just so comfortable. Still the same choice of beverages. My problem is last trip, when Dad wanted a dark beer they got it for him and had it available for the balance of the trip.

There was a few Diamond Plus in the Lounge, however, at night it was filled with suite guests, not properly dressed and happy to say no young children.

Also, I wrote to the conceirge before the cruise to reserve a cabin, never wrote back but they reserved the cabin I requested. Natalie said she had just come on board the week before, or else she would of written a response.

But to be honest, I don't see any changes in the CL. They are making the CLs much larger during every ship revitalization for a reason - to accommodate the demand.

They have started very faint changes already as to what is in store for the future if you read between the lines.

The CL's are much bigger because the new ships like Oasis and Allure have more suites. The other class ships lounges can barely hold just suite guests so hence why new ones are made larger IMHO.

Left Brilliance on April 7th and Concierge was Betsy, and she was moving to a new cabin that day, so I guess she will stay for a while.

Momzcruzing, can you recall if PC where in the CL? I do remember very well the 2 PC, as you enter the lounge, to the left (I got my self into trouble, writing from there....:D) Now, looks like that are not longer in the lounge; maybe you can answer my question: is there a PC in the CL on BR??? Thanks: we will be doing the TA in Sept, and really don't want to take my notebook, if I can use the PC in the lounge!!!!

Thanks

Does anybody knows, if Allan Fajardo (covered the Oasis Concierge for Natalia) still on board of Oasis???

(Diamond)-Kenton Stubb

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

FYI,

Rahim is going to Grandeur instead of Israel, and

Nadia is on Mariner, but in Customer Service, Luca is still Concierge.

We just returned from Mariner after a great week.:)

Edited by jst

Francois on SR is now scheduled for vacation from June 10 - July 27.

Juan Diego on RD did finally leave the ship yesterday, April 22. Steven is now in the CL as planned and Charmaine remains in the DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Diamond)-Kenton Stubb

GR Grandeur of the Seas - Rahim-date TBD

(Diamond)--Nicola Baker

MA Mariner of the Seas -Luca Iorgio(Nadia Gruber at GSR)

RD Radiance of the Seas-(Concierge)Steven -as of 4/22/12 (Juan Diego Miranda-Allen on vacation)

SR Serenade of the Seas -Francois Roux ( on vacation 06/10/12-returning 07/27/12) -Victor on vacation

i.e

EX_Concierge@rccl.com

i.e

i.e

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

FYI,

Rahim is going to Grandeur instead of Israel, and

Nadia is on Mariner, but in Customer Service, Luca is still Concierge.

We just returned from Mariner after a great week.:)

Thanks!!:)So will Nadia go back to the CL??

Francois on SR is now scheduled for vacation from June 10 - July 27.

Juan Diego on RD did finally leave the ship yesterday, April 22. Steven is now in the CL as planned and Charmaine remains in the DL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as you said ;) Thanks!