steakhouse attire on the Pride for men

Kentman23

I plan on taking a suit and tie for elegant night, but if we decide to go to the steakhouse will I be required to wear a suit again? Is the steakhouse more formal than elegant night?

If you book the steakhouse for the first night, the dress code is really relaxed. My DW and I did this and plan to be cruise casual for the occasion.

See you on board.

I plan on taking a suit and tie for elegant night, but if we decide to go to the steakhouse will I be required to wear a suit again? Is the steakhouse more formal than elegant night?

I wear khakis and a golf shirt, the steak house is country club casual, not elegant. Of course I wear the same thing for elegant night and am better dressed than 50% of the men, including those who attempt to wear suits that they haven't had non in years and that don't fit properly.

Great question! Hubby was also asking the same thing. What night are you

booked for the steakhouse? We have a reservation for the night of

Freeport. I think he is going to wear dress pants and a good shirt.

Getting excited! See you on board!!!

Melissa

My DH and our traveling partners always wear a jacket but not necessarily a tie. Sometmes a dressy soft jersey pull-over under the jacket. Ladies always wear a nice dress--like one you would wear to church.

We have seen men in polos, shirts with and without ties and nice pants. I have not ever seen anyone in jeans or shorts.

Hope this helps.

Great question! Hubby was also asking the same thing. What night are you

booked for the steakhouse? We have a reservation for the night of

Freeport. I think he is going to wear dress pants and a good shirt.

Getting excited! See you on board!!!

Melissa

We still haven't made a reservation. Can't decide on a day. Just checking in to things before we do. Hopefully it won't be too late to make a reservation!

We still haven't made a reservation. Can't decide on a day. Just checking in to things before we do. Hopefully it won't be too late to make a reservation!

I figured this was a good day...spread things out during the week. It is a short

port day so we will have plenty of time to rest and get ready. Also I think

I looked up the menus and it was not a lobster/prime rib etc night.

I am sure you will be able to get a reservation once on board! It sounds like

it will be well worth it!!! :)

We have been to the Pride steakhouse more than once in the last few years, and as one poster already stated, the dress code is basically "country club casual."

You will see everything from nice jeans, khakis and polo type shirts, to dress pants and button down dress shirts. Have not seen too many men wearing sport coats or ties but of course it's acceptable!

One thing to remember: wear something comfortable and not tight as they serve a great quantity of food in the Steakhouse!

Enjoy a wonderful meal~

I thought Carnival did away with formal nights and now calls them elegant night and the jacket requirement had been placed on the dust heap of history. :confused:

Nope. Jackets still required for men ONLY in the Steakhouse and ONLY in the steakhouse on formal night.

Archived