Carnival Splendor Cigar bar

erkevin

On the Splendor, is the Robusto still a cigar bar or has it been converted to a karaoke bar? I ask because although Carnival's site still lists it as a cigar bar, a recent Capers did not mention it as a place where cigar smoking was permitted and listed karaoke in the Robusto. Anyone with first-hand knowledge able to comment?

On the Splendor, is the Robusto still a cigar bar or has it been converted to a karaoke bar? I ask because although Carnival's site still lists it as a cigar bar, a recent Capers did not mention it as a place where cigar smoking was permitted and listed karaoke in the Robusto. Anyone with first-hand knowledge able to comment?

Cigar bars died on June 15th, 2011

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2011/06/15/smoke-not-on-the-water/

DESTINY, CONQUEST AND SPLENDOR CLASS.

Smoking will be permitted in the Nightclub or as people who don’t wear their pants so low that it reveals the crack of their bottom call it…….the disco. Smoking will also be allowed in the aft lounge on the port side of Promenade deck 5 which we generically call the jazz lounge as many years ago that’s what we had there. We will allow both cigarette and cigar smoking there.

Carnival Destiny – Downbeat

Carnival triumph – Venezia

Carnival Victory – Black and Red Seas

Carnival Conquest – Vincent’s

Carnival Glory – Bar Blue

Carnival Valor – Paris Hot

Carnival Liberty – The Stage

Carnival Freedom – Swingtime

Carnival Splendor – Cool Club

It has been converted into the venue for karaoke.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to add that the Lounge on Promenade (across from the Piano Bar) is the new Cigar Bar.

It WAS the karaoke bar...but was to small for karaoke and the Cigar Bar on Deck 4 was to large (not being utilized for the size)....so they swapped.

You can still smoke a Cigar in a bar on this ship!!

I just wanted to add that the Lounge on Promenade (across from the Piano Bar) is the new Cigar Bar.

It WAS the karaoke bar...but was to small for karaoke and the Cigar Bar on Deck 4 was to large (not being utilized for the size)....so they swapped.

You can still smoke a Cigar in a bar on this ship!!

Please tell me if the cigar bar is back in Robusto or another bar? We are having a Meet and Greet in 3 weeks in the Robusto and sorry people, but if you are not a cigar smoker or a smoker at all, it can be very unplesant.

Please tell me if the cigar bar is back in Robusto or another bar? We are having a Meet and Greet in 3 weeks in the Robusto and sorry people, but if you are not a cigar smoker or a smoker at all, it can be very unplesant.

The smoking area is now the Cool, not the Robusto.

Enjoy

Ron

Archived