First day reservation for restaurants

kwahl1

On the Sun soon. Do they have any days where it's two for one or half off the second person in one of the specialty restaurants? On NCL I think the first or second day was a discount at any of the fine "pay for meal" restaurants.

Second questions: If we choose 2 or 3 of the specialty restaurants during our cruise to patronize, lets hear it cruisecritics, WHICH TWO????? To die for?:o

They only do specials if demand is REALLY low. Very rare.

And I think the Sun only has the Sterling Steakhouse and Balcony Dining as addon options, with Sterling being the only restaurant option, not 2 or 3...

On the Sun soon. Do they have any days where it's two for one or half off the second person in one of the specialty restaurants? On NCL I think the first or second day was a discount at any of the fine "pay for meal" restaurants.

Second questions: If we choose 2 or 3 of the specialty restaurants during our cruise to patronize, lets hear it cruisecritics, WHICH TWO????? To die for?:o

Cruised on Sun Princess last year do not miss the Sterling Steakhouse simply the best steak afloat. Very popular so book early. Where are you cruising from and which cruise? All the best for 2012 and safe and pleasureable cruising to uor Northern Cousins from all Down Under Cruisers.:D:):p

As the others have mentioned, the Sun only has the Sterling Steakhouse. No specials.

• Well then you should have a really good time reading here, that happens all the time.
  • I bet you enjoy yourself, that is a frequent occurrence.
  • Get ready to be happy, that is the way these boards work.
  • I am sure you will like it on this board, they do that a lot.
  • Often times the same answer is given on this site from many people.

:cool:

I dunno, I was just hopeing that more people could post the exact same answer, but just word it slightly different. I enjoy reading the same thing over and over.

I dunno, I was just hopeing that more people could post the exact same answer, but just word it slightly different. I enjoy reading the same thing over and over.

They're not wrong. Does this help?

Archived