Photo gallery of my 12/3/11 Eastern Caribbean Oasis cruise!

Shooraq

It has taken me a couple of weeks since returning from my Oasis cruise to post all my photos! I've put up over 100 of my best photos (took over 800!!) and have them on my flickr account. Some of the photos include the dinners I've had at some of the specialty restaurants, like 150 Central Park, Solarium Bistro, and Giovanni's Table.

Overall it was a great cruise... if you have any specific questions, I'm more than happy to answer them. Otherwise, check out my photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynalman/sets/72157628367367775/

Question: When you walk from the sports deck (as your photo shows) going towards the doors where it says Windjammer Marketplace, do you walk right into the Windjammer? This set up is different than other ships where the Windjammer is the last thing on that deck. Thanks for your food photos, now I know what to expect when I sail on Oasis. Also, your cat Muta is beautiful! :)

Great pictures. I saw them earlier this week, and borrowed your picture of the interactive tv screen with deck 11 showing on it as a temporary screen saver on my laptop. I'll have a cabin on that deck in February.

Hey Robyn, just checking these out before I hit the hay! Great job...I especially love that graphic photo of the deck chairs at night! Great work...now I'm even more peeved we never met. My DH is also a Nikon shooter. Would have been great to compare notes!

Thanks for putting them up!

Question: When you walk from the sports deck (as your photo shows) going towards the doors where it says Windjammer Marketplace, do you walk right into the Windjammer? This set up is different than other ships where the Windjammer is the last thing on that deck. Thanks for your food photos, now I know what to expect when I sail on Oasis. Also, your cat Muta is beautiful! :)

No, you actually walk inside to a small open hallway area which then you can either walk into Windjammer or Izumi. It is not a direct entrance from outside.

Thanks for the compliements - I will pass them to Muta! :D

Great pictures. I saw them earlier this week, and borrowed your picture of the interactive tv screen with deck 11 showing on it as a temporary screen saver on my laptop. I'll have a cabin on that deck in February.

Cool - I almost didn't post that photo, but I had to give it credit... it was honestly one of my favorite things about the ship. Those room finders were so helpful, I hope Royal installs them for every cruise ship. It was great figuring out which resturants weren't busy, and then showing directions on how to best get to it!

Hey Robyn, just checking these out before I hit the hay! Great job...I especially love that graphic photo of the deck chairs at night! Great work...now I'm even more peeved we never met. My DH is also a Nikon shooter. Would have been great to compare notes!

Thanks for putting them up!

I know.. I really wanted to meet you guys the most, especially with all the talk about the Patriots!

Great photos! I must admit I'm one of those people that bring their camera on vacation or special events and then never take pictures. lol

I used to be the person who didn't care. Then when DH and I went on our honeymoon cruise on the Serenade to Alaska, I would take a photo with my dinky point and shoot camera and he would take this beautiful photo of the glaciers with his Nikon DSLR and I gave up on taking any other pictures. After that trip, I realized that I really wanted to get into photography and ever since, my Nikon D7000 DSLR goes on every trip!

I have photos from my Baltic cruise on the Vision of the Seas, too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robynalman/sets/72157626730273861/

Next up is my May cruise on the Celebrity Equinox to the Greek Isles, and you better believe my camera will be there too! ;)

LOOOOVE the pictures.

I too have always just had a point and shoot camera. I have made it work the best I can but for Christmas this year I got a Nikon P500 it is still a simple camera to use, but the actual pictures are AMAZING.

I hope to hone my skills on that for a couple years and then move up to a DSLR once I am more confident.

I have always loved taking pictures. Even with my little canon point and shoot I managed to take 37,000 pictures in 7 years!

Thanks again for the shots, it was beautiful and I appreciated the time you took to label everything. My kids LOVED them too.

Awesome pictures! Are you, or your cruising partner a professional photographer? The photos are awesome. Looks like you did a little bit of everything. Thanks for sharing!

Nope, neither my husband nor I are professional photographers. Just a hobby we really get into. If I had more time in my life, I'd go to photogrpahy school, but I gotta pay the mortgage... and more cruises!

Archived