Shipboard Account

Teacher_91

A while back, I completed most of the cruise personalizer for the Mr. & I. I included our passport information and emergency contacts. Two sections I didn't complete was our air info (we are flying in two days early and booked our own airfare) and our credit card information. The lack of air info is more laziness then anything. I don't mind if Princess has it, I just haven't taken the time to 'dig it out' and type it in. As for the credit card information, is this something people put in months before cruising and if so, has it ever been a 'problem'?

Thanks! I'm not sure what newbies who aren't plugged into this site do to get their answers, but Y'all are a lifesaver to me and so many others! :)

Never had a problem with putting in the credit card information.

They need the flight information mostly for those who are flying in the day of the cruise, and if there are flights that are late.

You will have to give them your departure flight information because that's how they base the time you leave the ship at the end of the cruise. Those with early flights are assigned the earliest departure times.

We usually fill out that information a month before we cruise. I am not sure how Princess Cruise Line's forms are but with Royal Caribbean we only fill in the last four numbers of our credit card number. So I can say we feel save in giving out that information.

I only sailed Princess once. They need the air info to figure out what group to assign you to when you disembark. You also need to input the CC info to get access to other parts of the website, excursions, the ability to book an internet connection in advance etc. That section closes the week before the cruise leaves so don't think you can wait until the day before.

share what you care prior to embarkation ...however, at the time of embarkation, you will then have to provide the CC info - we always provide info well in advance of sail date - no problems. Regarding your air info: they don't need it, only to know you are an independent traveler. Bon voyage :)

Archived