What's your bio, solo cruisers?

HeartNP

Hi. I will be taking my first solo cruise in October. I went on my first cruise in July which was supposed to be solo until my sister invited herself along :)

I am 50. My BF has no interest in cruising. I do go to Vegas a few times a year, and about half of those trips for me are solo, as he doesn't like to go as much.

I love solo traveling. I'm perfectly happy with my own company. But the nice thing about a cruise is everyone is SO friendly that it's easy to have a nice conversation with someone.

I just splurged and upgrade to a Junior Suite. I had been on the waiting list for a balcony but the final payment date came and went, and nothing opened up. So for a few $100's more than that would have been, I just did it. I'm very excited and looking forward to my October cruise!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
springarypgirls_zps6101c273.jpg
Wow! Look at all the babes he collected on that cruise.

Duuude!

I really wrote to say

thanks for that recent photo of yours, showing all your cruise cards!

That's quite a personal collection you have there! All yours, I presume.

If you ever want to talk cruise-card collecting

drop me an email at pcdoctor (at) karibcable dot com

I'm Kefren from Belgium, in my young 20's and have taken 2 cruises so far. I'm kind of an semi-solo traveller, as I like travelling with friends as well. I've cruised with colleagues and did the last cruise on my own. When I am in desperate need of some rest (I always work in the crowds at the airport, so rest is welcome after a busy summer), I like to travel alone. Not alone alone, because I love meeting new people, which is harder when you've got company you know travelling along. I love Holland America for its chill atmosphere and no rush whatsoever. Smaller ships then some of those cities at sea, although I'd love to try them out as well, at some point.

Edited by headhunterke

I'm Kefren from Belgium, in my young 20's and have taken 2 cruises so far. I'm kind of an semi-solo traveller, as I like travelling with friends as well. I've cruised with colleagues and did the last cruise on my own. When I am in desperate need of some rest (I always work in the crowds at the airport, so rest is welcome after a busy summer), I like to travel alone. Not alone alone, because I love meeting new people, which is harder when you've got company you know travelling along. I love Holland America for its chill atmosphere and no rush whatsoever. Smaller ships then some of those cities at sea, although I'd love to try them out as well, at some point.

Hello and welcome to the solo forum.

Glad you joined us. We've learned that we are not dependent on a BFF, SO, or spouse to enjoy a cruise.

Wow! Look at all the babes he collected on that cruise.

Duuude!

I really wrote to say

thanks for that recent photo of yours, showing all your cruise cards!

That's quite a personal collection you have there! All yours, I presume.

If you ever want to talk cruise-card collecting

drop me an email at pcdoctor (at) karibcable dot com

My next cruise on Nov. 16, 2013 will be my 85th cruise , I always save my cruise cards:)

• 1 month later...