Concordia News: Please Post Here

kingcruiser1

So maybe if he is convicted Huhne will also face a 2,960 year or so jail sentence as well? Meanwhile, lets carry on donating our taxes and benefits to all the muggers and burglars out there patrolling the streets.

That's a Privat Eye cover to collect!

Huhne will never be convicted.Its a classic he said she said. His defense will paint her as a vitriolic scorned woman who seeks to damage her ex husband, that should be enough reasonable doubt for any jury.

With regard to your tax muggers comment I concur though its not quite as offensive to me as tax payer wonga going into the Civil List.

Here is an article, written by an attorney, discussing the lawsuit ...

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/2/prweb9168448.htm

Interesting. Thanks for posting, Cuizer2.

I've always regetted missing out on being a lawyer.

However, I've had a very happy life ... so why should I worry?

Be happy, folks, (or maybe just stay alive & kicking if happiness eludes you!)

I do believe that Carnival is also responible in this as well. It is there Company. They want to lay blame one person for everything. They CEO's have not really had much to say about all this. I am disgusted how they worry more about how much money they are losing. Loss of life is more important than there profit.

Whatever it is leaking from the Costa Concordia, appears that it is now being pushed directly into the Giglio harbor by the winds and waves. You can follow the discoloration (oil film?) all the way back to the wreck.

Feb. 10, 2012

CCleakharbor.jpg

Um, sorry but...no. The lighter color water is simply areas where the wind is being blocked by various objects and structures. Geez, way to jump to bizarre conclusions! :eek:

See that right there is how silly rumours start.

D'oh, that's just the pattern of the wind on the water.

Whatever it is leaking from the Costa Concordia, appears that it is now being pushed directly into the Giglio harbor by the winds and waves. You can follow the discoloration (oil film?) all the way back to the wreck.

Feb. 10, 2012

CCleakharbor.jpg

The TV and web news reporting seem to be getting spottier. Info on some of the CC threads is often interspersed with off topic discussion. A "news only" thread makes good sense and would save time for those of us who wish to know the latest updates; thus, if you find news worthy info regarding Concordia, please post a summary of information (and a link address, if possible) here.

I just saw a short piece of the bridge of a ship with whte uniformed men there and the announcer saying what really hapened of the Costa Concordia? Some kind of program on cable, Discovery channel Sunday night, the nineteenth (19)