~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

I was watching Jewel sail in. Almost everyone seems to have jackets on. What is going on down there?:eek:

Yes cold and windy Nice sail in for her premier appearance on the new webcam.

860657_10151304391441693_498443217_o.jpg

It's cold down there today...47 this morning in FLL. It will be in the 80's by Wednesday, and then heating up for my arrival on Thursday! :)

Jewel looks great, though I just missed her sail in. I think it'd be a perfect day to walk around KW--not too hot!

Edited by LuckiStac13*Majesty*

It's cold down there today...47 this morning in FLL. It will be in the 80's by Wednesday, and then heating up for my arrival on Thursday! :)

Jewel looks great, though I just missed her sail in. I think it'd be a perfect day to walk around KW--not too hot!

I noticed a lot of long sleeves on Allure yesterday.

Special favor time!

My daughter, who happens to be carrying my first grandchild (oh and her husband) are leaving today on Norwegian Sky out of Miami. I would love it anyone could do a screen capture of that ship in port or leaving!

The cams are blocked from being seen here and I won't get home till after the ship leaves.

I noticed a lot of long sleeves on Allure yesterday.

Special favor time!

My daughter, who happens to be carrying my first grandchild (oh and her husband) are leaving today on Norwegian Sky out of Miami. I would love it anyone could do a screen capture of that ship in port or leaving!

The cams are blocked from being seen here and I won't get home till after the ship leaves.

Will the NCL Sky turn in the basin or is her bow pointed towards the sea. Hopefully the basin :)

Will the NCL Sky turn in the basin or is her bow pointed towards the sea. Hopefully the basin :)

I wish I could log into see which way its pointing. We have always talked about getting that first cruise drink once on board, but she can't do it this time! I don't know where she is going to be at sailaway. This is their first cruise ever, I'm looking forward to hearing what they have to say.

I wish I could log into see which way its pointing. We have always talked about getting that first cruise drink once on board, but she can't do it this time! I don't know where she is going to be at sailaway. This is their first cruise ever, I'm looking forward to hearing what they have to say.

The webcam was panning. The NCL ship will not turn in the basin Will try and get a capture for you.:)

The webcam was panning. The NCL ship will not turn in the basin Will try and get a capture for you.:)

Thanks Emmy, I did watch NCL Pearl make her turn in the basin yesterday, lovely view. My daughter was across the channel at some animal park there, she saw Pearl leave from there.

Taking off for the airport in a few...will wave to you guys on Sunday from our balcony-8610.

OB, have a great cruise, I will make sure the ship is sparkling for you and your fam :) Have a safe trip.

You have a great one also. I haven't seen you on the boards in a few days and I wanted to have the opportunity to with you a great week!:)

Taking off for the airport in a few...will wave to you guys on Sunday from our balcony-8610.

OB, have a great cruise, I will make sure the ship is sparkling for you and your fam :) Have a safe trip.

Sorry I will miss you Stacy. I am cruising out of New Orleans on Navigator on Saturday. Happy Cruising:)

You have a great one also. I haven't seen you on the boards in a few days and I wanted to have the opportunity to with you a great week!:)

Thank you, I appreciate it. In Ft. Lauderdale now, absolutely beautiful weather this weekend. Mid 80's. Can't wait to see Oasis in port tomorrow!

Have a safe trip again, and a great cruise.

Emmy, you too, enjoy the Navigator.

My computer screen locked up right after the CB sailed past. I had to reboot my computer. Now I am only getting a black screen. I have sound, but no video. Is it my computer or them? The CB sail by was very blurry.

OK - 5 minutes later I have it back.

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl