~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

I feel silly asking this but can anybody take screen shots from a computer or iPad? And if so how do I do it? I love this web sight and would like to snatch a picture of the liberty for my screen saver.

Don't feel silly asking. Yes, anyone can. You just hold down the CTRL and PrintScreen buttons at the same time. Paste that somewhere on your computer, then save the image. At least that's how I do it!

Don't feel silly asking. Yes, anyone can. You just hold down the CTRL and PrintScreen buttons at the same time. Paste that somewhere on your computer, then save the image. At least that's how I do it!

Or just right click while your cursor is over the picture and select "save picture as". Just give it a name, hit enter and it will go to your picture folder.

Edited by Ocean Boy

Am I the only one who would love to have a web cam added at the Tampa Bay cruise port too?

I guess you could call me a cruise port web cam addict. I 'make the rounds of all of the PTZ web cams every morning and then watch again around four PM to see the ships leave and wave good-bye.

The more PTZ webcams the better. :)

Cayman is my favorite beach...I love St. Maarten too, but Cayman is still my favorite. I could stay in that water for HOURS!

Ready to go??

Last week on my Oasis sailing we made 2 unscheduled stops there. We were on our way to Cozumel and stopped for a medical evac. We were on our way and about 1/2 hour later we were back there again for a second medical emergency. Hope these passengers are recovering. We also had someone taken off by helicopter while docked in Labadee. In port in Grand Cayman was the Mariner of the Seas. I took these shots of her from the port side bridge wing of Oasis.

P1030138.JPG

P1030145.JPG

Hi Emmy, those are really nice pictures. I hope the passengers are okay, too. How was your cruise?

Thank you Stacy ~ Lady O did not disappoint. Watching the Super Bowl from my friends deck 11 cabin 11329 was fun. They set up a buffet of super bowl type foods and decorated the Boardwalk. Weather was perfect and I was able to learn from the Captain at the Captain's corner that indeed a transatlantic for Oasis will take place Sept 2014. I am ready to book:):)

thanks to all for keeping this thread going!!

Thank you Stacy ~ Lady O did not disappoint. Watching the Super Bowl from my friends deck 11 cabin 11329 was fun. They set up a buffet of super bowl type foods and decorated the Boardwalk. Weather was perfect and I was able to learn from the Captain at the Captain's corner that indeed a transatlantic for Oasis will take place Sept 2014. I am ready to book:):)

thanks to all for keeping this thread going!!

Glad you had such a good time. They go so fast. I was going to ask you when your next cruise was!

My "Port Fever" cam hasn't been working in days...FLL Webcam works fine, but not PE. Anyone else having issues?

No issues here Stacy. Perhaps you can email the tech support for the website

Am I the only one who would love to have a web cam added at the Tampa Bay cruise port too?

I guess you could call me a cruise port web cam addict. I 'make the rounds of all of the PTZ web cams every morning and then watch again around four PM to see the ships leave and wave good-bye.

I'm right there with you :D

I'm right there with you :D
Tampa does have a webcam to watch ships sail out of port. It isn't run by PTZtv but it's pretty nice, although it's Java. On the plus side, you can control the cam yourself to follow the ships as they sail down the channel district and into Tampa Bay.

Link: http://cam01.hillsboroughcounty.org/user/JViewer.html

Good news if you have not already heard. The PTZtv team of Lou and David have a new webcam that went LIVE on Feb 14/13. It is located in Key West and the link is http://www.keywestharborwebcam.com

Here is the recorded video of Majesty of the Seas sailing in that morning and having the honors of being the first cruise ship to be seen on the new cam.

A screen capture of her arriving that beautiful sunny morning.

487814_478620912198138_1089175489_n.jpg