2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

I had my travel agent call today to try and find out when the Nov/Dec 2013 are being released. She was told by royal end of the month!

We will see....grrrr

I called them a few times today on the TA number.............was told they do not know.Yet the last few days,was told end of month.......this Saturday or who knows??

I had my travel agent call today to try and find out when the Nov/Dec 2013 are being released. She was told by royal end of the month!

We will see....grrrr

We were also told this on Friday when we booked for spring break next year. That is what I'm looking for, if it happens sooner great, but I won't be expecting it until then. :cool:

The Royal Caribbean website makes it sound like Enchantment won't be doing Bermuda next year:

"Royal Caribbean's 2013 Bermuda cruises are open to book!

Book now while fares are low and we have the greatest selection. And with more than half our fleet enhanced by 2013 with new entertainment, dining and technology options, you'll have more to enjoy than ever.

When you book our new season early, enjoy:

• Your pick of the best accommodations
  • The chance to lock in competitive rates
  • Fully renovated ships: More than half our fleet will be enhanced by 2013 with new entertainment, dining and technology

Choose from 30 sailings to 17 spectacular ports on 7 distinct itineraries:

• The five-night Bermuda itinerary features an overnight at Kings Wharf, while the nine-night sailing calls at Kings Wharf; St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and our private island, Labadee
  • The seven-night itinerary features three days and two nights at Kings Wharf
  • A special Canada & New England sailing calls at Boston, Mass.; Portland and Bar Harbor, Maine; Saint John, New Brunswick; and Halifax, Nova Scotia
  • Have the vacation you desire on Explorer of the Seas®, where you can find adventure at the rock wall or nurture your inner zen at the spa "

I would not be shocked to see RCCL pull out of Baltimore. The wording on the deployment website is interesting, it lists that Bermuda cruises are open to book but only mentions the Explorer.

I think this may be correct. Just another thing that makes me think that the Enchantment will replace the Monarch in PC.

Come back and let us know if you do that. I got April 14th as my answer.

I just called RCI (that hold skit is ANNOYING!!) and the lady told me that the Caribbean Itineraries are coming out this week, they are just not out yet. Well okey dokey then...another rep another answer...:confused:

I just hope they don't come out tomorrow- it's my TA's day off!! :eek:

I just called RCI (that hold skit is ANNOYING!!) and the lady told me that the Caribbean Itineraries are coming out this week, they are just not out yet. Well okey dokey then...another rep another answer...:confused:

Im not even gonna call..........we get so many different answers..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Even if it is tomorrow just get online and place a hold on it yourself. You can get the cabin you want then just have the travel agent grab it from you when she gets in. I always book my own stuff then just hand it over if I choose. It would drive me nuts waiting for someone to get in and not getting what I want. I'm waiting for the rest of the transatlantics to come out. Good luck.

Even if it is tomorrow just get online and place a hold on it yourself. You can get the cabin you want then just have the travel agent grab it from you when she gets in. I always book my own stuff then just hand it over if I choose. It would drive me nuts waiting for someone to get in and not getting what I want. I'm waiting for the rest of the transatlantics to come out. Good luck.

I wish I could, but I need to book a family room and you can't do those online. :(

It is pretty funny on how many times they change when the Caribbean or TA will be released. Yesterday, I called and inquired about the seasonal Caribbean release date and was told the week of 16 April.

Last week on 4 April, I was speaking to Celebrity's Captain's Club about the release of east and west bound Panama Canal cruises. I was told the end of the month, that was at 10:30 AM. At 11:59 AM on 4 April I booked the 22 Nov 2013 eastbound from San Diego that was just released.

So I just keep checking on-line everyday! The CSR don't even know. They are just passing the only information they have, and they are just as frustrated as we are.

Please, give me something, I just want to give Royal my money!

Hi everyone. I am new to this site and my husband and I decided to start family trips starting in March 2014. We know it's a ways away but the youngest will then be 3. We decided to cruise on the Explorer because the drive is pretty short. We can not wait until the schedule is out so Royal, hurry it up!!! I have enjoyed everyone's posts here and look forward to everyone's feedback for this first timer!!

I was on hold yesterday and listened to "the sea calling giggle giggle" over and over again. Oh, man, I wanted to pull the plug. Is brainless really the image they want to present to the public?

I was on hold yesterday and listened to "the sea calling giggle giggle" over and over again. Oh, man, I wanted to pull the plug. Is brainless really the image they want to present to the public?

The one with the seagull chirping and her saying, "nobody can understand you!"? If you call C&A, at least on the D+ desk, they're not playing that anymore, unless they've switched back, which would be a real shame.

My family and I are waiting on explorer March 2014 to the Bahamas!!!! We watched Oasis today on TV and my 4 year old is so excited. Anyone ever been on the Explorer with kids? My husband and I hope they will have a lot to do!!

My family and I are waiting on explorer March 2014 to the Bahamas!!!! We watched Oasis today on TV and my 4 year old is so excited. Anyone ever been on the Explorer with kids? My husband and I hope they will have a lot to do!!

Go on Oasis !!!!!!!

I hope it won't be to the Bahamas. I am waiting on a 10 night Caribbean like we did this year. Bahamas is too cold in March for me.

Are there rumours Explorer will be doing that itinerary in 2014? I haven't read this whole thread...:o

Archived