2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

Do you have the exact itinerary for the NV?

Is the Liberty going directly from Barcelona to St.Maarten? that is about 9 days at sea.

Liberty leaves Barcelona, does 8 days at sea, then St. Maarten, St. Thomas, sea day, Nassau, Ft. Lauderdale.

I was just able to book both the Liberty and the Navigator 2013 TA over the phone. The Liberty is Oct 27th 13 night Barcelona-St Maarten-St Thomas-Nassau then to FLL. The Navigator is Dec 1st 12 night Barcelona-Seville-Madeira-Nassau then to Port Canaveral. I was able to get an aft cabin for both. I asked about the Serenade and the Jewel. She said they are showing a release date of April 16th for those.

Thanks. What about the Navigator?
See above.....:D

Navigator does not show up on Royal's website for me.

When I booked it this morning this is what my confirmation says: Barcelona Dec 1st, 2nd cruising, 3rd Seville, 4th Crusing 5th Madeira, Dec 6-11th cruising, 12th Nassau, Dec 13th Port Canaveral. I booked it over the phone and it was gone from the web site 1/2 hour later. Who knows what the itinerary will be when it comes back up.

When I booked it this morning this is what my confirmation says: Barcelona Dec 1st, 2nd cruising, 3rd Seville, 4th Crusing 5th Madeira, Dec 6-11th cruising, 12th Nassau, Dec 13th Port Canaveral. I booked it over the phone and it was gone from the web site 1/2 hour later. Who knows what the itinerary will be when it comes back up.

Thanks. So according to my calendar, it does come into PC on a Friday. Interesting.

I have future cruise certificates for 2 cruises. Wanted to use them for Baltic and Scandinavia and B2B with a TA to Boston. If RCI is not coming out with the deployment until the end of the month, I will have to book it on board the Celebrity Century as I'll be at sea.

Q: Will I get extra OBC for using the future cruise certificate and booking on board?

or, if not combinable----

will I do better not using the future cruise certificate and getting the OBC for booking on a ship?

I can't believe how frustrating this is just to book a cruise. I have been waiting months to see the TA schedule for next year. I was so excited to see the schedule on this thread only to have Royall delay again.

I am REALLY REALLY hoping the Navigator comes to Port Canaveral. I live 15 min away & have been hoping for a bigger ship with balcony's to replace Monarch!! Now I just have to cross my fingers & wait for RC to finally update their web site

I have future cruise certificates for 2 cruises. Wanted to use them for Baltic and Scandinavia and B2B with a TA to Boston. If RCI is not coming out with the deployment until the end of the month, I will have to book it on board the Celebrity Century as I'll be at sea.

Q: Will I get extra OBC for using the future cruise certificate and booking on board?

will I do better not using the future cruise certificate and getting the OBC for booking on a ship?

The OBC for using a NC cert or booking on board is identical. You can do one or the other for a specific booking.

Liberty's 2013 westbound TA is open but, despite an email today from Royal saying Navigator's was too I see nothing on the website for her.

Yep, I just got the email at 7:30 PM and when I go out, there is nothing available for Navigator. Looks like some corporate miscommunication.

You already earned your obc when you purchased the certificate. All you will be doing next is assigning it to a specific date, so no additional obc will be given. Did you really think the same cruise cruise line that nickles and dimes will be so generous with obc's?:rolleyes:

I am REALLY REALLY hoping the Navigator comes to Port Canaveral. I live 15 min away & have been hoping for a bigger ship with balcony's to replace Monarch!! Now I just have to cross my fingers & wait for RC to finally update their web site

I would like that as well:D

If my confirmation is correct from yesterday it does show her going to Port Canaveral. I got an email about the booking however, it doesn't show up in my cruises yet.

I don't see anything about Mariner. Could that be a sign that she is going to stay year round in TX?

Also now that NV is moving to Port Canaveral, I'm wondering which ship will take her place.

I read somewhere that the ship that is replacing the Monarch was going to be announced in two weeks and I believe that was about two weeks ago so maybe anyday now???:rolleyes:

Very interesting. And we were told it was a 13 night yesterday. Getting in on Friday makes a lot more sense.

Yes and no. The are 2 other scenarios too. She could do a 2 day Bahamas run to start cruising on a Sunday(6.7 or 8 days IF she is replacing Freedom) or since it's x-mas season, you have a lot of ships doing shorter cruises and doing longer ones for the holidays.

Yes and no. The are 2 other scenarios too. She could do a 2 day Bahamas run to start cruising on a Sunday(6.7 or 8 days IF she is replacing Freedom) or since it's x-mas season, you have a lot of ships doing shorter cruises and doing longer ones for the holidays.
Hope they keep both Freedom and Navigator at Port C.

Archived