ncl Star wallpaper for iphones?

S.S.Oceanlover

I don't know of any that are specifically designed for that, but if you google search on "NCL Star Pictures", you find a bunch of pictures out there on the internet. You can download them to your local computer and then sync them to your iPhone just like any of your own pictures that you take. Then you can specify it as your screen background using iPhone Settings.

It's easy enough to to the similar approach for a computer, but most of the pictures I see are probably not done at high enough resolution to look great on a larger computer screen.

I don't know of any that are specifically designed for that, but if you google search on "NCL Star Pictures", you find a bunch of pictures out there on the internet. You can download them to your local computer and then sync them to your iPhone just like any of your own pictures that you take. Then you can specify it as your screen background using iPhone Settings.

It's easy enough to to the similar approach for a computer, but most of the pictures I see are probably not done at high enough resolution to look great on a larger computer screen.

Thanks for the ideas. I'll check them out.:)

Bill

For anyone else interested, the NCL website has a media center and has pictures of all the ships that you can use. This is the main link to all the ships all you need to do is click on the ship and there should be a couple of different pixel counts.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/imageLibraryDetail.html?categoryId=Ship

For anyone else interested, the NCL website has a media center and has pictures of all the ships that you can use. This is the main link to all the ships all you need to do is click on the ship and there should be a couple of different pixel counts.

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/pressroom/imageLibraryDetail.html?categoryId=Ship

That worked for my desktop. cool :)

Bill

Archived