Paula Abdul on the Oasis President's Week

mongo1973

Did anyone else see Paula Abdul, her boyfriend John Caprio, her two bodyguards and two other girls on the Oasis? We saw her twice at the beginning of the cruise but then didn't see her again. We saw everyone else that was with her quite a few times. Some said she got off the ship. Anyone know who the young girls are that were with her?

Did anyone else see Paula Abdul, her boyfriend John Caprio, her two bodyguards and two other girls on the Oasis? We saw her twice at the beginning of the cruise but then didn't see her again. We saw everyone else that was with her quite a few times. Some said she got off the ship. Anyone know who the young girls are that were with her?

I did see them quite a few times. Really nice people as far as I encountered. I'm sure Paula was just trying to enjoy her vacation out of the public eye, and the rest of the guests on the cruise with her were out and about quite often. Like I said, really nice people, fun too :)

My husband and I were in the Cheesecake Factory in Ft. Lauderdale on the 13th. After lunch he went outside to wait for me while I stopped and stared at all the cheesecakes, one last time. The woman beside me was staring as well and we chatted about the different flavours. I made some recommendations. I turned to face her as I left and thought to myself "she looks exactly like Paula Abdul". When I got outside I jokingly said to my husband, "I just chatted with Paula Abdul".

Now I wonder if it was indeed her! could have been!

I wasn't on board this sailing, but I met NASCAR driver Geoff Bodine a couple of years ago on the Oasis. He was super nice and I spotted him around the ship a few different times. He won a lot of races in the 80's & 90's, including the Daytona 500.

• 2 weeks later...
paula got off in jamacia , the body guards where john caprio's not paula's , and the girls with them where his daughters.

any other questions?

Yes, you created a new account to tell us this?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived