Spring 2012 Season of DWTS Formal Gowns

I was thrilled with the results! I am from Wisconsin, and of course a huge Packer fan.

Though I am not a dancer, I did feel that Donald was under scored. As Smoothdancer pointed out, I thought his group swing was excellent but he still scored less than the others. With that being said, I felt any of the finalists could have won.

KandC sailing, Donald IS inspiring and a role model for our community. Donald and his wife created the "Donald Driver foundation" which helps sick children and the homeless. He is also very active with Children's Hospital and Goodwill Industries (he received a "Community Service Award"). Donald also wrote 3 children's books.

Wisconsin is SO proud of Donald that yesterday our Governor declared May 23rd 2012 as Donald Driver Day!

I was thrilled with the results! I am from Wisconsin, and of course a huge Packer fan.

Though I am not a dancer, I did feel that Donald was under scored. As Smoothdancer pointed out, I thought his group swing was excellent but he still scored less than the others. With that being said, I felt any of the finalists could have won.

KandC sailing, Donald IS inspiring and a role model for our community. Donald and his wife created the "Donald Driver foundation" which helps sick children and the homeless. He is also very active with Children's Hospital and Goodwill Industries (he received a "Community Service Award"). Donald also wrote 3 children's books.

Wisconsin is SO proud of Donald that yesterday our Governor declared May 23rd 2012 as Donald Driver Day!

Thanks for the info on Donald.

I'm starting to have DWTS withdrawl and it's only been a week. What will I watch on TV on Mondays and Tuesdays! To make things worse our last volleyball night is this week also, until we start again in September.

I finally watched the results show on Sunday! We were on a cruise so it was easy to stay away from the news. I rooting for Katherine for most of the season, but I thought that Donald passed her in the home stretch. I've never been a fan of William, and I revoked his Latin card early in the season because of his hip action, but I gave it back to him after the finals.:p

• 1 month later...

Just saw this on the net -

"Dancing With The Stars: All Stars" casting news is coming. The cast of the buzzed-about special edition of "DWTS" will officially be announced during the ABC presentation at the Television Critics Association summer press tour on July 27.

• 2 weeks later...
The new line up is going to be great. I like the idea of bringing stars back. It should be a good season. Now if they would only replace the female host. You know who I mean.

Hi,:) you can say Brooke's name.......you want Samantha back?;)

You got it. I just don't care for Brooke. I can't put my finger on it. It seems like she reads her lines in a mono tone voice.

Never thought of it that way. I always thought she was not a good

interviewer.....but that is just my opinion too;)

Archived