Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

I just got back at midnight this morning from my first cruise. My parents brought my brother and I on Freedom of the Seas. It was not only a wonderful ship with wonderful things to do, it also had a wonderful crew! From the waiters and room service to the entertainers and directors, it was very satisfying. I got sick thinking about going home. There were two crew members that I really enjoyed, the Activity Director named Jamie, and the Cruise Director, Graham Seymour. They both kept the laughs going constantly. When you're around Graham and/or Jamie, there is definitely NO shortage of fun. I woke up this morning hoping I would wake up in my stateroom. The Rock Britannia is so much fun! I got some weird looks while at it, because I was probably the youngest person there that was listening to and enjoying the music. If anyone knows where I can get Graham's CD or DVD, I would really appreciate being informed! Thank you!

Hi All

Well its that time again return to the Freedom after 8 short weeks but return with Mrs Seymour !!!:)

Wedding was great beautiful weather just us and two close friends

Inlaws came over from france on Sunday after spending 9 days there visiting Bex's older sister

They have never flown before and they have already travelled from

New Zealand - Paris

Channel Tunnel - London

Then tomorrow London - Orlando where they will cruise with us for the first time on the 30th then fly back to NZ hence flying around the world !!

We spent the day up at my folks farm with my brothers and there families ...laugh a minute that was too the point where my stepfather couldnt figure out why there was no wine coming out....it called a cork !! much laughter due to that and drinks leading up to that.

Took them to see a castle that blew them away all the history...seeing as New Zealand is only 11 years old......ok a bit longer but it like that compared to the UK

Spent yesterday in London went everywhere and then to the musical Wicked

great times

see some of you soon

Graham

Had so much fun this last week on the Freedom! You were brilliant! Definitely made the cruise 3 trillion 499 billion 762 million 456 thousand 998 hundred and 2 times more fun. But, my parents have been getting pretty perturbed with all my whining about wanting to be on the ship. You and Jamie are both hilarious, keep up the good work!

P.S.- Your Rock Britannia coat was awesome.

P.P.S.- My parents are going to hate you, because you made me want to live in the UK, except my Dad, because he loves you and your buzz lightyear suit AND Puke Skywalker.

Best Wishes,

Ellie

Does it say it whether he will be there after the dry dock. Link if possible

Luke Aerowsmith Cruise Director

Time to get on the enchantment. Excited to use some new material also :-)

Like · · Share · 1 · 3 hours ago via mobile · [/url]

anyone know who is going to be on board? I was so looking forward to having the Blairs again but they will get off the week before our cruise :(

Surprised - you're the first person I've seen say this. We had them last year on our first ever cruise and although I only have youtube videos to compare to, I'm thinking I'd love a change. Looking forward to next month!

Anybody have any comments on Rich Edwards?

Surprised - you're the first person I've seen say this. We had them last year on our first ever cruise and although I only have youtube videos to compare to, I'm thinking I'd love a change. Looking forward to next month!

I like Blairs as well. Was looking forward to having them on 11/1 since last time we were on the ship they thought their vacation would start on the 17th. According to one of the recent posts it looks like things have changed and Luke Arrowsmith will be on for our November and December cruises.

Luke Arrowsmith gets on the enchament today he post it on facebook

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney started on July 14 for 4 months. Drew Devine will be on Adventure from November 18 until January 13

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks starts Sept 2 until Nov 4. Ken Rush expects to return after his break on Nov 4. Jimmy Rhodes expects to join the ship as CD sometime in February.

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster started September 21 (until when?)

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Oct 26 (per his facebook page) *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey started July 19 until November 24. Activities Manager Leigh Xuereb's break begins November 4 and Leigh expects to return on Nov 24 as Cruise Director to cover Richard's break. Richard expects to return to EX when his break ends (exact return date unknown but a break is typically 6-8 weeks long) and at that point, Leigh expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour September 30 through February 3rd, then he's returning again April 7 through July 28. After that, Graham's 3 years on FR is up, and he requested a smaller ship to Alaska or New Zealand, for a change of scenery, but things can change quite quickly or not at all...ship's life (See Graham's thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1676462)

Grandeur OTS - Rich Edwards September 14th until Nov 7

Independence OTS - James Andrews started October 6th until Nov 11 or 22 (his twitter feed says 6 weeks, but that would fall mid-cruise) Joff Eaton expects to return mid-November.

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) started Sept 16 (until when?)

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney started August 21 (until when?)

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started mid-July until Nov 10, then Rich Edwards until early January

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman started July 16 (until when?)

Mariner OTS - Mercedes Fuentes (dates?)

Monarch OTS - Mitch Merucci Sept 17 through Nov 16. Marc Walker will return Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo started May 27 until Nov 3, then Jimmy Rhodes

Oasis OTS - Ricky Matthews 10/6 until 12/1 (Here's a Washington Post article on Ricky: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...gBW_story.html)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown started on Aug 31 until mid-December. (They are going home for 6 weeks over Christmas/New Years)

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter started July 20 (until when?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones. James Andrews expects to return (Nov 8? Dec 10?)

Splendour OTS - Bill Brunkhorst *João Pereira returns for the fall/winter season in South America (Dec 9th?)

Vision OTS - Keith Williams started Sept 14 (until when?)

Voyager OTS - Gordon Whatman 27th September until January 24th 2013

Rich is brilliant, loads of energy and great fun. He really wants everyone around him to enjoy their cruise experience, it is only over the last year that he has moved up from AM, but really deserves to be CD. :D We Love Rich E :)

Hi Donna. We are on Allure right now and Allan Brooks said he is on holidays this Sunday. Didn't say anything of a replacement, but commented on missing Halloween.

Just and FYI

Andrew

Adventure OTS - Abel Jeney started on July 14 for 4 months. Drew Devine will be on Adventure from November 18 until January 13

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks starts Sept 2 until Oct 28. Ken Rush expects to return as the next CD. Jimmy Rhodes expects to join the ship as CD sometime in February.

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Oct 26 (per his facebook page) *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Richard Spacey started July 19 until November 24. Activities Manager Leigh Xuereb's break begins November 4 and Leigh expects to return on Nov 24 as Cruise Director to cover Richard's break. Richard expects to return to EX when his break ends (exact return date unknown but a break is typically 6-8 weeks long) and at that point, Leigh expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour September 30 through February 3rd, then he's returning again April 7 through July 28. After that, Graham's 3 years on FR is up, and he requested a smaller ship to Alaska or New Zealand, for a change of scenery, but things can change quite quickly or not at all...ship's life (See Graham's thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1676462)

Independence OTS - James Andrews started October 6th until Nov 11 or 22 (his twitter feed says 6 weeks, but that would fall mid-cruise) Joff Eaton expects to return mid-November.

Liberty OTS - Leo Papa started mid-July until Nov 10, then Rich Edwards until early January

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman started July 16 (until when?)

Monarch OTS - Mitch Merucci Sept 17 through Nov 16. Marc Walker will return Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Oasis OTS - Ricky Matthews 10/6 until 12/1 (Here's a Washington Post article on Ricky: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...gBW_story.html)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown started on Aug 31 until mid-December. (They are going home for 6 weeks over Christmas/New Years)

Splendour OTS - Bill Brunkhorst *João Pereira returns for the fall/winter season in South America (Dec 9th?)

Donna -- just off the Majesty this morning after a "toss and tumble" night thanx to Hurricane Sandy.

Dave is scheduled to leave on Nov 22 and Mitch fills in for 2 months and then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to arrive -- but you know nothing is for sure until it happens.

Donna -- just off the Majesty this morning after a "toss and tumble" night thanx to Hurricane Sandy.

Dave is scheduled to leave on Nov 22 and Mitch fills in for 2 months and then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to arrive -- but you know nothing is for sure until it happens.

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks starts Sept 2 until Oct 28. Ken Rush expects to return as the next CD. Jimmy Rhodes expects to join the ship as CD sometime in February.

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman July 16 until Nov 22, then Mitch Merucci will fill in for 2 months, then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD.

Ken Jones will be on SR at least through dry dock for now.

Independence OTS - James Andrews started October 6th until mid- November. Joff Eaton expects to return mid-November. (exact changeover date?)

Majesty OTS - Dave Chapman July 16 until Nov 22, then Mitch Merucci will fill in for 2 months, then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD.

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones thru the drydock on Nov 18. James Andrews expects to return after the drydock on Dec 10

Just received offical word from RCCL that Amy Fickert will be the CD on the Oasis after Ricky.

Independence OTS - James Andrews started October 6th until mid- November. Joff Eaton expects to return mid-November. (exact changeover date?)

Oasis OTS - Ricky Matthews 10/6 until 12/1 (Here's a Washington Post article on Ricky: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...gBW_story.html) Then, Amy Fickert is expected to return

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones thru the drydock on Nov 18. James Andrews expects to return after the drydock on Dec 10

Archived