Pretzel Rolls?

blendedmemory

My friend went on the Star in 2009 and raved about pretzel rolls. Does anyone know if NCL still has these on board their fleet? We leave a week from today and she is really hoping they do!

Yes, they do. Enjoy!

They definitely do. They are amazing!!!!

One of the best kept secrets IMO is to go back to the area of the buffet where they have the lunch meat and use the long pretzel rolls as a bun. I stuffed mine with chicken salad.

I've seen NCL do the same thing on the buffet. Any way you have it, the pretzel rolls are amazing!

they had the pretzel rolls two weeks ago on the Star (buffet) but I only saw them twice. I wish I knew where to buy a similar roll because they were sooooo good! Enjoy!

Here in southern New England, the Big Y supermarket has pretzel rolls. They are larger than the ones on board.

I only bought them once. They are too good and dangerous to have around the house all the time.

they had the pretzel rolls two weeks ago on the Star (buffet) but I only saw them twice. I wish I knew where to buy a similar roll because they were sooooo good! Enjoy!
I saw them at Costco last weekend, if that helps.

They definitely do. They are amazing!!!!

One of the best kept secrets IMO is to go back to the area of the buffet where they have the lunch meat and use the long pretzel rolls as a bun. I stuffed mine with chicken salad.

You mean these? Mmm...

IMG_4340.jpg

Here in southern New England, the Big Y supermarket has pretzel rolls. They are larger than the ones on board.

I only bought them once. They are too good and dangerous to have around the house all the time.

I see them once and awhile too but they never taste as good as they do on an NCL ship.

Funny thing is they are easy to miss unless you find out about them here on CC! Since we found them a couple years ago after all the 'talk' we make sure we get one! And popcorn from Pearly King's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My friend went on the Star in 2009 and raved about pretzel rolls. Does anyone know if NCL still has these on board their fleet? We leave a week from today and she is really hoping they do!

Thanks, blendedmemory, for thinking of me!!! I'm SO excited! And even moreso now that we have the pretzel rolls!!! Mmmm!!! LOL

Funny thing is they are easy to miss unless you find out about them here on CC! Since we found them a couple years ago after all the 'talk' we make sure we get one! And popcorn from Pearly King's.

Exactly! We had no idea they existed on our first cruise. Thanks to CC we enjoyed them last year and can't wait for them in October!

This time, I will also find the popcorn!

OMG I've sailed on NCL a couple of times before and never saw pretzel rolls, you can bet I'll be looking for them on our thanksgiving. The turkey / swiss on a pretzel roll used to be my favorite at Bennigans. YUMMY! thanks for giving me something else to look forward to.

Archived