Laundry detergent pouches

disneygirl1972

I just started using them. Love them. Using the Tide Pods.

I am going to bring them along with us on our B2B. Two weeks with boys will definatly equal laundry. I'd rather do a couple loads of wash than have to buy and bring 14 pairs of shorts, shirts, etc. per kid. Boys cannot stay clean!

Yes, the pods. Thinking of scaling down the packing list :eek:, & doing a couple of loads of laundry, mid-10day trip. These should be ok in the checked luggage, right??

Just packed mine!! I will do the Purex 3 in one for the Europe cruise. I have certain clothes ie pink that can't be used with and color fabric softener and color bleach so those pods are awesome for it!! :D

I've been packing the Purex sheets for a while due to their light weight in the luggage. I like the ones that are free of allergens and love them. I'm allergic to Tide so I was so happy to find these a couple of years ago. I also take one of the pop open type mesh hampers and fold it flat in the bottom of the suitcase. I pop it ope in the bottom of the closet in our cabin and use it to take laundry to and from the laundry room. The hamper takes up no space and no weight.

I also have packed my Tide pods. With a fam of 5 I will do a couple loads of laundry while on the ship. The first time I cruised I noticed there was laundry soap for sale but it was expensive and not a kind I prefered..so i always take my own.

I've been packing the Purex sheets for a while due to their light weight in the luggage. I like the ones that are free of allergens and love them. I'm allergic to Tide so I was so happy to find these a couple of years ago. I also take one of the pop open type mesh hampers and fold it flat in the bottom of the suitcase. I pop it ope in the bottom of the closet in our cabin and use it to take laundry to and from the laundry room. The hamper takes up no space and no weight.

Gotta love those little pop up hampers! I wouldn't cruise without one! Okay, I would, but just say'n. LOL

I used the Purex 3-in-1 sheets last time.

They are detergent, fabric, softener and dryer sheet all in one.

I found a 3 pack at Walmart for about $1 or so.

Those things are great. We take them whenever we travel anywhere. They are easy to use and weigh hardly anything.

Love those things. They make your suitcase and clothes smell nice, too, if you store them in a ziploc. I took them last year on my international trip, and when my luggage was searched, I had to explain the function of the little sheets. The security agents were skeptical, but we made it through.

I just recently saw the pods at Sam's Club and was wondering how they worked. Something new to try :) Anyone ever have an issue with one popping in your luggage?

Ive also traveled with pouches of Tide (liquid) and Surf (powder) that I got in the travel section at Walmart.

We used these on our 14 day and they are wonderful. No worries of them spilling/exploding and lightweight for packing concerns.

Archived