Independence Eastern Carib, Jan 2013

Hello,

Can someone explain to me why an 8 night Eastern Caribbean sailing on the IOS in January would be $799 for an inside cabin? Seems high to me. I have looked on several other sites and for those that do have this cruise it is pretty much all the same price. Any thoughts? TIA

We booked the 8 night Eastern Caribbean balcony in December 2012 instead of January 2013 because of the price difference. My first preference was January to get away from the cold and break up the winter more but Dec worked for us because our anniversary is Nov 30 and the cruise is Dec 8.

My guess is because there are more people booking in January instead of early Decemer because the US holidays.

Hello,

Can someone explain to me why an 8 night Eastern Caribbean sailing on the IOS in January would be $799 for an inside cabin? Seems high to me. I have looked on several other sites and for those that do have this cruise it is pretty much all the same price. Any thoughts? TIA

Sounds extremely reasonable to me.

January is still considered high season, while March is starting to get muggy and wetter.

I figure nowadays anything that's $100 per day per person is about average. I looked for lower, but that's average.

Archived