Opinions for best place on allure for sailway

It was easy to pick the place for Sailaway on Voyager and Freedom class ships. The pool deck was where the Cruise staff was...where the music was....etc. Quite different on our last year Oasis cruise.

Where is the Music...the dancing & etc

Thanks for your help.

...... John

That's where I like to go as well. Will be there next Sunday :)

It's Emmy!

Hi Mitzi.. see you there..I just might have an extra pink boa to wave at the cam!:)

Public Balcony, Port Side, deck 11,12,(14)

Here we are on Deck 11 with a big group of people from CC

Brian.. hope you are well. Yes this was a fun sail away for the pink boa cruisers and hope to have just as much fun in that location next week when I sail on Allure. My best to you 'neighbor';)

I enjoy the Helipad on sailaway all the way forward deck four. Off course weather has to cooperate

The helipad, and bow, is not accessable to passengers on Oasis and Allure other than by special invitation.

I have cabin #8530 on the Allure and I believe that won't be facing the port webcam correct?

So I too am gonna have to find a sail away place to stand. Does anyone have any good tips? I saw deck 11& 12 posted is that towards the front or back of the ship.

I have cabin #8530 on the Allure and I believe that won't be facing the port webcam correct?

So I too am gonna have to find a sail away place to stand. Does anyone have any good tips? I saw deck 11& 12 posted is that towards the front or back of the ship.

Correct, your cabin is not on the webcam side. The public areas on deck 11 and 12 are at the back of the ship.

We liked the 'Secret Deck 14' over the bridge for sailaway. It's only accessible by walking down the port side hallway all the way forward and going through the door.

It can get pretty windy there, but we had a great spot on port side on the 'wing'. We noticed at last week's Oasis sailaway it was empty...I can't imagine nobody on that ship knew the 'secret' how to get there, and it may have been closed off since that was such a windy day to start with.

Another vote for Deck 11 aft!! Hardly anyone there at all on our sailing which made it nice. I hate wind, so the wings on the Bridge are out for me! Also those wings on the bridge get really crowded. Deck 11 aft was just perfect!

Can't speak for Allure/Oasis in particular, but we like to be on an outside deck as low down as possible. We feel like we have more of a "connection" to the people on shore. On FOS, we were able to quite easily shout things to people nearby on shore and on other boats.

Wow, thanks for the replies everyone. I think I'll will try for deck 14 forward ) if it's not a really windy day and back up plan deck 11 or 12 aft. :) I have never thought about doing the webcam thing, but since we'll be celebrating our 20th onboard and mom will be at home watching our four-legged kids I thought I would get it a shot this time. :)

Our hubbies are watching us leave via the FLL webcam tomorrow. I have Packer flag to show so they can easily spot us. We will be on port side up by the pool.

On Liberty we were on the helipad and my hubby could see us. Talked to him from the ship while he was watching from home!

Our hubbies are watching us leave via the FLL webcam tomorrow. I have Packer flag to show so they can easily spot us. We will be on port side up by the pool.

On Liberty we were on the helipad and my hubby could see us. Talked to him from the ship while he was watching from home!

Way cool, I'll have to call my mom as well on my sailing....I'll look for you too tomorow. LOL! Bon Voyage!!!

It was easy to pick the place for Sailaway on Voyager and Freedom class ships. The pool deck was where the Cruise staff was...where the music was....etc. Quite different on our last year Oasis cruise.

Where is the Music...the dancing & etc

Thanks for your help.

...... John

Bon Voyage John! Great video by the way....getting in the mood too, thanks to your video. :)

Archived