viking crown lounge

hey all - quick question....

I have only sailed once - on Oasis. I see lots of talk here of the different lounges for crown & anchor levels. I sail Lady O again this summer and am wondering if the Viking Crown Lounge is another one of the C & A restricted lounges onboard or is this for anyone to enjoy? I never got up there to have a look last time...and of course I have cruise fever and am already planning all the things I could do this time around that I didn't last time!

The VCL is open for any and all to use. At times, there may be crew and activities up there but it is rare to have the entire Lounge closed off to the public. There may be events like dance classes, Meet and Mingles, etc. but that should never take up the entire Lounge.

Enjoy your cruise.

On long transatlantic sea days that is my favorite place. During day usually very quiet. A couple times I've seen art auction going on there and the place stuffed with art but mostly is just a peaceful place to read, listen to iPod and gaze at the water.

Some parts of VCL are separate venues that are used for special purposes. I understand 19th hole bar on Mariner will become a Concierge Louge for suite passengers but the rest of the VCL would be open to everyone.

woohoo! another thing to add to my to do list onboard! thanks for the info everyone :D

Love the view, cool, and typically very quiet. Nice place to go if you want a place for quiet conversation too.

The VCL is open for any and all to use. At times, there may be crew and activities up there but it is rare to have the entire Lounge closed off to the public. There may be events like dance classes, Meet and Mingles, etc. but that should never take up the entire Lounge.

Enjoy your cruise.

We have been on trans-Atlantics where the VCL has been used as Diamond and Diamond+ lounges in the afternoons. It depends on how many D and D+ there are on the cruise.

Rick

Archived