How many times have you chosen the same ship?

cruzlovr75

Well we did not mean to do this, but our first cruise in 2010 was on the Conquest, was booked on the Valor for a b2b with a 6 day first leg and 8 day the second leg. Then friends wanted to join us, but could not afford to fly or the time to drive to Florida so I rebooked our b2b on the Conquest out of NOLA. So three cruises all on the same ship.

I have sailed on the Liberty twice. We loved the ship, the departure port and the iten.

We have cruised on the sister ship Conquest (our first cruise) and we have booked her again for our next cruise.

We tried a smaller ship...the Elation. We did not like that ship. We seem to like the larger Conquest class.

We'll sail on them until we are tired of them or their itens. However, Miami is still my favorite port, and the Conquest has a big dry dock coming the end of this year, so she may be our favorite favorite. We'll see. :)

I have been on Imagination 4x.... Destiny, Valor and Glory 2x each

MSC Poesia 2x.... NCL Sky 2x and I am going on Glory yet again in Nov

I live in South Florida and cruise from my local ports <grin>

I will try Spirit in Alaska...Yay...and Freedom

When Conquest and Breeze get here I would like to try them

For me it is all about close port (unless Alaksa and/or Europe)

We cruise based on itinerary, so far the only repeated ship has been the Victory.

I agree with others I've read that if it comes down to sailing on a ship I've been on and a ship I haven't been on both doing the same itinerary I want, I would probably go with the ship I haven't been on unless it was way more expensive.

Seems I've sailed 6 ships multiple times. No different than going back to a hotel.

Our favorite was returning to the ship that started it all for us twice; the Jubilee. We were hoping to. At h up with her one more time while she was a P&O ship down under, but it looks like that will never be.

My sister sailed on the Jubilee on it's inaugural sailing. She loved it!

4 times Legend-love the itinerary and Spirit class ships

3 times Elation-closest port

2 times Fascination- love the ship and a 5 day cruise

2 times Holiday- we also loved this ship

2 times Celebration-were not a lot of ships to choose from

Edited by lillian marie

We sailed on the same ship, RC Mariner, 4 years in a row! We switched the itineraries from year to year. Loved the ship, and it was convenient to sail out of Port Canaveral and tie that in with a visit to my parents, who live about an hour away.

We'll be sailing Carnival Dream for the second time this October. Love the ship and got a great rate.

Seems I've sailed 6 ships multiple times. No different than going back to a hotel.

Our favorite was returning to the ship that started it all for us twice; the Jubilee. We were hoping to. At h up with her one more time while she was a P&O ship down under, but it looks like that will never be.

I agree 100% with this comment, although my sentiment is probably different. We go to Hawaii more than we take cruises (although they're in the same ballpark). Hawaii is relatively cheap by comparison, so it will always have that advantage.

However, we've only stayed in the same hotel twice and once was when we split our trip between Waikiki and the Big Island. While we are now much more likely to rent a house or condo, we generally took the view that, everything else being equal, we'd rather stay in a different hotel in a different part of town to get a different feel for a destination we love.

Living within driving distance of 5 ports has really allowed us to mix it up. We've done the Sensation and the Inspiration twice, and 8 other ships once. The Spirit this June will be the 9th different ship.

I am curious to know how many times you've sailed the same ship and why?

We just sailed on the Dream, and we really liked that ship. I am already browsing cruises on it for next year different itinerary. Would you choose the same ship again or choose something different for a change?

Liberty E/W

Triumph E/W

4 times Legend-love the itinerary and Spirit class ships

3 times Elation-closest port

2 times Fascination- love the ship and a 5 day cruise

2 times Holiday- we also loved this ship

2 times Celebration-were not a lot of ships to choose from

We loved the Holiday too. Best crew ever!!

Saili g on the Carnival Splendor for the second time. Enjoyed our cruise last year on the Splendor to Vallarta. This year I am taking my mom on this cruise for Mother's Day, which is May 10 in Mexico......will be celebrating in Vallarta.

I've been on the Inspiration twice and the Fascination twice. In a few days, I'll be on the Legend for a second time. I have no problem sailing the same ship again. If I'm cruising, I'm happy. I don't care which ship.:D

We have been on Disney Wonder twice and after June Carnival Imagination twice and once on 5 other ships. Besides when we did a Hawaii cruise, all others have been based out of Florida where we live so I guess we pick based upon the port and lately the price. We really have no desire to go back to Nassau so we try to pick other destinations.

We will be boarding the Fascination for the 3rd time in just 6 days ! WOO HOO :D...

We have family about an hour south of Jacksonville - and since we had such a great time the first cruise - its now part of the routine when we go visit !!!! :D

I would have gone on the Liberty for the second time, but had to cancel because of illness in the family. I would not hesitate to travel again on any of the ships I have been on, but the Liberty has been my absolute favorite, so hopefully someday will do so again.:)