Is that a plastic bottle in your pocket....?

alexieb

Or are you just happy to see me?:p

With all the rum runner talk on these boards I was just wondering if someone wore cargo shorts and just walked onto the ship with a plastic pint of rum in the pocket.

If it were all plastic and small how would anyone know?

Just thinking out loud....

I have seen this done. Lid needs to be plastic though. Um, I dont know this from personal experience though. Um, yeah...I mean no.:p

HAHAHA! Oh I know. Um, I would NEVER do anything as naughty as that either! :D:D:D

Yes, been there and done that-more than once :p

Ditto! Actually did it on NCL because they had such a nasty attitude about the bottle of wine I had in my carry-on knowing I would have to pay at embarcation.;)

I have heard a shirt with "kangaroo pockets" works fairly well too as long as it is all plastic.

I did read a review where they made someone empty out their cargo shorts pockets. I think it was during spring break, though, when they seem to be more strict.

There is also a really funny story on the "smuggling stories" thread about a guy who put a bottle in his back waistband.

Maggie

We went on the Fantasy out of Charleston last summer and had two partial water bottles with us. They took them from us and shook them. They let us go, then came back and took them from us again and shook them and open them. No bottles....:mad:

Good Bye Three Fifths of Vanilla Rum....

CJ

In Cozumel,right before I. Walked up to the metal detector I realized ooops...might have some metal in cap. Sure enough, busted,told me to take it over to the table. I could not find what table he was talking about and just walked on :)

Did have success this week with the rrs. Whatever you do never bring on any chasers,water or sodas in a plastic bottle . Try to avoid the red flag and bring cans. Bring a water bottle for water, they have ice and it's fine to drink.

Archived